Anyone running Italy - UK?

If anyone is running back from Italy to the UK, I have 3 wooden crates containing knitting machines that need to get back to the Midlands. The dimensions are 120x95x175, the weight is 440 kg for each crate ,the collection address is in Racale, Lecce, Italy. (Each crate is about 1 pallet space but they cannot be stacked)
They are ready now and can all come together or separately.
If anyone can help, please message me.
Regards,
Ben.

send me your number.
we have lorries down there every week.

limeyphil > PM sent

This jobs still available if anyone wants to quote for it?

Gary will ring you shortly.

Secure cargo assured ltd,in Yate,near Bristol operate to Italy and back,a long established firm,with a friendly team,run by Mark Grundy,they have an agent in Milan called Gamco,a freight forwarder.

limeyphil:

Is your truck orange and blue?

jj72:

limeyphil:

with a bit of white threw in…always liked his livery,and still has a nice 143 running about over here.

jj72:

limeyphil:

no. it’s white, and sort of turquoise. motorway photographers love it.

limeyphil:

jj72:

limeyphil:

no. it’s white, and sort of turquoise. motorway photographers love it.

So you’re not on for Mr Lyons?

jj72 that was my guess as well,would have tied in with the quay cargo loads he had been doing… now if the “new” colours are right then first thought would be francie mcgeown. :confused:

glenman:
jj72 that was my guess as well,would have tied in with the quay cargo loads he had been doing… now if the “new” colours are right then first thought would be francie mcgeown. :confused:

this is the company yer on about ?

mcgeowninternational.com/

y the :confused: ■■?

why the :confused: ? because i’m not sure if the guess is correct so i used the confused smiley :unamused: why are you asking ?

It’d surprise me if Gary (Lyons) would put up with LimeyPhil :laughing: