Anyone recommend Total Driving in Stowmarket

Hi everyone,

I want to do some training to drive a lorry and coaches/mini buses. I want to do both for the flexibility which will help me at the moment as i can be a litle ■■■■■■■ at home sometimes. Also a large mini bus coach firm is 2 miles away from me which again will help at the start of my new career.

What i wondered was if anyone can recommend Total driving in Stowmarket?
totaldriving.net/lgv-hgv-tra … al-theory/

Ideally I would go to Peter but its proving tricky at the moment due to the distance/staying over.

Thanks everyone.
Tracy

I done my theory and CPC with them, I’ve also booked my Cat C with them, Id recommend them, they have well looked after vehicles and seem very professional.

I remember looking at their website and commenting that they have a strange taste in training vehicles. But each to their own.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

They have a really nice Scania 480 topline for C + E

I cant wait to drive that beast

Hi greyhoundlover and Lewis,

I can defo recommend them coz I passed cat c with them last month, with intention to do c+e in the future. They are a great bunch of guys, my instructor Shane was brilliant. If you get him he teaches you in the white Renault, the longest rigid in the area I might add! This truck is a manual 8 speed "slap over "gearbox, a bit daunting but you get the hang of it.

He also does the PCV training so you’ll probably see him at some point.

Pete, it was me you had that conversation with lol :wink:

Anything else you wanna know feel free

D’ Bear

LewisG94:
I cant wait to drive that beast

Trust me, that Renault is a beast when you fire it up lol. Not automatic, proper old Skool manual! :sunglasses:

Their other cat c vehicle is a blue Scania which is opti-cruise if your wondering.

Regards

Thanks everyone for your responses. Very helpful.
Tracy

Was the Renault the one with the mahoosive tail swing? Back axle halfway up the box?

PaulNowak:
Was the Renault the one with the mahoosive tail swing?

Yea I guess so, it’s the only Renault they’ve got. With the cool box on top, rear axle and a lift axle.

Loved it :sunglasses:

I would recommend Total Driving, good lads and professional. It took me a little while to find an instructor there who had the right style for me though. Instructors are ex-forces, friendly but in my experience one of them can be a bit terrifying! The Scania is much nicer to drive than the Renault in my opinion :slight_smile: