Anyone recommend good company round liverpool pls?

Hi all

Fairly new to the industry and looking for some advice.

With stobarts at the mo. Been fine apart from long hours but I was warned before I started so can’t complain too much. But I am looking for a company closer to my home (North liverpool) as my commute to depot and back currently eats 90 mins of my day.

Mark Thompson have caught my eye with their good looking fleet and I know they have a base in bootle. Anyone have any experience of working for them?

Also if anyone can recommend any other companies in the liverpool area id be grateful. Looking at days, possibly 4 days a week if poss.

Thanks

Hi how much u taking home a week with them. You could try home + bargain on the lancs.

You could give McBurneys a try they’re near Sandills Station in Bootle and over the road from them is Goggins Transport.
Home & Bargain at Gilmoss and DHL for Burtons Biscuits are on the same estate.
Further afield you have Kammac and Buffaload in Skelmersdale.
Drivers Direct have plenty of Agency work around North Liverpool, so I’m told.

I would defo try Home & Bargains mate,decent coin and hours,especially on nights.Plenty of work in JLR and the local supply companies.

Goldstar have an advert on their gate at perimeter Road Kirkby

If you don’t mind buying two cheeky vimtoos, Sandra is the one.

Nomis87:
Hi all

Fairly new to the industry and looking for some advice.

With stobarts at the mo. Been fine apart from long hours but I was warned before I started so can’t complain too much. But I am looking for a company closer to my home (North liverpool) as my commute to depot and back currently eats 90 mins of my day.

Mark Thompson have caught my eye with their good looking fleet and I know they have a base in bootle. Anyone have any experience of working for them?

Also if anyone can recommend any other companies in the liverpool area id be grateful. Looking at days, possibly 4 days a week if poss.

Thanks

just about to give you three top scouse birds mobile numbers then! Jeez :grimacing:

Thanks for all your replies. Big help. I’ve looked at mcburneys but they insist on 2 yrs experience. Will send an email to the other companies you have mentioned. Only 8.44 day rate at stobarts but with the hours I’m doing I’m taking home over 450 a week. Wouldn’t mind doing less hours though to be honest. I don’t have a family
To support so id rather the time off!

Thanks again everyone

the nodding donkey:
If you don’t mind buying two cheeky vimtoos, Sandra is the one.

Haha took me a minute to cotton on to this one. Nice one :smiley:

Nomis87:
Thanks for all your replies. Big help. I’ve looked at mcburneys but they insist on 2 yrs experience. Will send an email to the other companies you have mentioned. Only 8.44 day rate at stobarts but with the hours I’m doing I’m taking home over 450 a week. Wouldn’t mind doing less hours though to be honest. I don’t have a family
To support so id rather the time off!

Thanks again everyone

At home and bargain on pms you will take home another ton a week,on 5 on 3 off and probably do about 20 hours less each week!!

Home Bargains require 2 years experience but steer clear of them anyway, they’re not the best company to work for, take it from me (ex Home Bargains driver)

Good company at night, is that the area near the docks :wink: :wink: :wink:

tango boy:

:laughing: :laughing: mmmmmmmmmmm dock road liverpool :blush: :blush:

wirksworth rod:

tango boy:

:laughing: :laughing: mmmmmmmmmmm dock road liverpool :blush: :blush:

Roger dee :wink: :wink: :wink:

My uncle Tony ran all the strippers in the pubs down there in the 70’s, Sherry was my favourite, first pair of huge real baps I saw as a kid :blush: she wasnt a shy girl :laughing:

Drift:
My uncle Tony ran all the strippers in the pubs down there in the 70’s, Sherry was my favourite, first pair of huge real baps I saw as a kid :blush: she wasnt a shy girl :laughing:

All part of the growing up process Drifty :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

tango boy:

Drift:

All part of the growing up process Drifty :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

The best part when your a frustrated teenager :laughing:

Drift:

tango boy:

Drift:

The best part when your a frustrated teenager :laughing:

Yep lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

All flash no cash! Wants to own every minute on your card for £110 a shift… So I’ve heard.