the new Ford Cargo?- and thats not a joke strong rumours that its on the cards

That’s exactly what it is!!!

Ross.

MADBAZ:
Is it the new Scanta, or Tania?

Take it you dont like scanias?

sahibinden.com/listing/vasit … 180/detail

bit bored so looked it up

That’s a luxury 2 bed semi for the Turks…

Its a turkish ford they have one at hendrickson suspension at syston airfield app theirs dates arould 2007 and is a 6 leg rigid used to test suspension systems so its just a market specific model

My friend works for Ford in Dagenham and has this as his own motor for transporting FMC’s Exhibition trailers around Europe…

Rikki-UK:

I saw one in the UK a few years back, on its way to MIRA or somewhere. Been around in Turkey for a few years now and they have a similar version in South America.

newmercman:

Rikki-UK:

I saw one in the UK a few years back, on its way to MIRA or somewhere. Been around in Turkey for a few years now and they have a similar version in South America.

Here’s a fine Argentinian example :laughing:

Edited for grammer, see post below:

sdg1970:

BuzzardBoy:
My friend works for Ford in Dagenham and has this as his own motor for transporting FMC’s Exhibition trailers around Europe…

Do give him my regards, met him down in Nice recently on the S-Max press launch bash (I was freelancer for company taking staging equipment for Production company). For my money and ten peneth I doubt Ford will be releasing these Turkish built, Otosan Cargo’s in the UK (or rest of Europe), as there is no dealer Network and they didn’t bail out of the wider European market back in the 80’s (handing 50% share to Iveco) for nothing. It could happen, but I doubt Ford would want to re-open old wounds…but we shall see!?!

There was one of these lurking around Southampton docks on trade plates the other day. I think it was left hand drive.
I just caught the Ford badge on the front and assumed it had come over from the USA!

It was a tractor unit if anyone else saw it??

seen in bulgaria today so they are moving north :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ford cargo (640x480).jpg