Anyone parked here before

2CB9CF91-43FE-473E-9100-ADF2681C87B7.jpegGood or bad ?

Can’t help there. Walworth ind est Andover still has food van til 11pm and Lidl.

Thank you that’s good to know :smiley:

Park down side of curry’s even follow road right down , dead end but turning room at the end
Don’t park where your marker is it’s private

Sent while in furlough

Oh ,cheers but he’s been there an hour next to another too :unamused:

Apparently it’s being altered there at the weekend to stop lorries parking .

Punchy Dan:

Isn’t everywhere, soon be no nice spots to park at night…

I’d like to know the reasons behind some of these anti-lorry parking Estate’s… But then we know what will get spoutting around…

biggriffin:

Punchy Dan:

I’d like to know the reasons behind some of these anti-lorry parking Estate’s… But then we know what will get spoutting around…

Well, you can’t blame the estates can you?
Why on earth do drivers choose to park there when their road tax, and fuel tax, pays for all the free parking and facilities they need, so they can serve industry and the whole UK economy.

Franglais:

biggriffin:

Punchy Dan:

Why on earth do drivers choose to park there when their road tax, and fuel tax, pays for all the free parking and facilities they need, so they can serve industry and the whole UK economy.

I wouldn’t park there any way , as the my yard is only 15mins down the road and there’s a shower , toilets and fuel there also Fair oak has shops and take a ways

Sent while in furlough

biggriffin:
I’d like to know the reasons behind some of these anti-lorry parking Estate’s…

Apart from the obvious one; parked lorries attract thieves, and once said thieves have done with the lorries they’re likely to go for the premises.

Of course, if there were enough suitable lorry parks in the UK we wouldn’t have as much of a problem with this.

Go straight across the roundabout with Tesco on your left and you get to a holiday inn? opposite the petrol station.

Turn left

Backline training is down there and it’s pretty quiet even when everyone isn’t stuck at home. The hotel don’t mind you nipping in to use the loo either if you ask nicely

I always used to park in front of the Royal Mail sorting offices that are somewhere around there. Winchester centre was walkable seem to recall I walked to Spoons once not that it’s any use currently.

blue estate:

Franglais:

biggriffin:

Punchy Dan:

I wouldn’t park there any way , as the my yard is only 15mins down the road and there’s a shower , toilets and fuel there also Fair oak has shops and take a ways

Sent while in furlough

Thats AFS with a Q outside tonight then
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

[quote=“polytrotter”

Franglais:

biggriffin:

Punchy Dan:

Sent while in furlough
[/quote]
Thats AFS with a Q outside tonight then
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

[/quote]
No room in the yard at the moment as there’s nearly 20 trucks parked up SORN’D :wink:

[emoji106][emoji106]

I’ve parked their a few times. Handy for Tesco’s.
Never any problems or complaints in their or a mess left by drivers.
Looks like I’ll have to carry on to Southampton now

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

There was a Welsh driver there who told my man he’d been parking there for yrs ,he picks up litter and 80770CK5 anyone who pees at random .