Anyone on Google +

Does anyone use Google + on here.

Dan

Erm, what does it do :blush:

Seem to be stalking you today Dan. :slight_smile:

Barry

Aha Hey again Barry.

Its a profile/ group page with groups and people all over the world its really good better than the book of face.

plus.google.com/+DanAllen0/

No, not on FB either, or twitter, or any other medium where people feel the need to tell everyone when they went to the toilet.

Slackbladder:
No, not on FB either, or twitter, or any other medium where people feel the need to tell everyone when they went to the toilet.

i havent seen that yet but ill let you know if do. :laughing:

Slackbladder:

Lol…it’s quite bizarre how people feel the need to broadcast their lives through the WWW.

I’ve just been to the toilet…

Dipper_Dave:
I’ve just been to the toilet…

We know mate, it was on twitter!

Told you! We’re on a slippery slope now.

Slackbladder:

Good job with a username like Slackbladder, you’d be doing it all the time.

Not one for Facebook or Twitter either.

Slackbladder:

+1^^^^

I’ve got it but only use it to follow F1 news stories. Don’t post anything on it. The only other person I know on it is my cousin. Even then, she hardly ever uses it. Will probably get deleted shortly, just as Faceache did a couple of years ago.