Anyone on 3 mobile broadband?

Is anyone who has 3 broadband having connection problems with 3. I’ve had it for a month now and the connection has recently started to drop of and slow down without warning.

I’m starting to think that the high speeds and strong conections at the start of the contract were are ploy and now that I can’t cancel my contract i’m stuck with it.

HELP!!

i am on it and not having any problems. onlytime i have poor/no connection is when im surrounded by warehouses etc.it picks up fine in most places but is a bit slow sometimes.

i have a pay as you go 3G and its fantastic, same as a mobile sometimes poor signal, but on the whole for only £15 top up its wicked, the top up for £15 lasts for 30 days and and have nit yet managed to use the 3GB allowance.
FANTASTIC BIT OF KIT :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

magnumboy:
Is anyone who has 3 broadband having connection problems with 3. I’ve had it for a month now and the connection has recently started to drop of and slow down without warning.

I’m starting to think that the high speeds and strong conections at the start of the contract were are ploy and now that I can’t cancel my contract i’m stuck with it.

HELP!!

mine slowed down after a few weeks so i just uninstalled and reinstalled it seems fine atm .

i was fancing it but might have a re think. how is it now has it got better. :question:

this is a deal i was looking at phone on contract plus mobile broadband for £20 a month :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

jessicas dad:
this is a deal i was looking at phone on contract plus mobile broadband for £20 a month :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

looks like a good deal but you may have to sign up for 18 month contract so make sure its what you need. i use just the 3 dongle at £10 per month and have it in cab 5 days a week and grandson has it over weekends and we have never come near download limit and it does work in 99% of places although sometimes a little slow. at least you get a new phone as well

gezt:

jessicas dad:

looks like a good deal but you may have to sign up for 18 month contract so make sure its what you need. i use just the 3 dongle at £10 per month and have it in cab 5 days a week and grandson has it over weekends and we have never come near download limit and it does work in 99% of places although sometimes a little slow. at least you get a new phone as well

well thats it. the wife gets a new phone and contract with free minutes and i get the dongle with 5gb download all for £20 a month. :wink: looks to good to be true.

jessicas dad:

gezt:

jessicas dad:

Good luck with it JD

well thats it. the wife gets a new phone and contract with free minutes and i get the dongle with 5gb download all for £20 a month. :wink: looks to good to be true.

:smiley: :smiley:

my dongle 3 seems to get better sinal than the 3 phone
no speed issues

We have just had a change of phone provider. She was on 3 mobile and I was on T-Mobile with a dongle. However due to various connection issues. I have taken 2 new phone contracts out with Orange and going to try their Dongle.

If you rely on 3 Mobile then I hope your house never catches fire :smiley:

im now on 3 broadband with the usb dongle and its great just as quick as my sky at home and clare is happy with the phone deal.