Anyone notice today?

how strong the sun was on the rightforearm? it’s that time of the year again when the right arm gets browner than the left :laughing:

it’s the first time it’s occurred to me it might be a good idea to put on some
total sun block, due to obvious risks from that sort of prolonged exposure
to the sun

wear dark trousers and you end up with one leg getting ‘really’ hot too! :open_mouth:

sidan:
how strong the sun was on the rightforearm? it’s that time of the year again when the right arm gets browner than the left :laughing:

it’s the first time it’s occurred to me it might be a good idea to put on some
total sun block, due to obvious risks from that sort of prolonged exposure
to the sun

Was far to busy to notice if the sun was out at all. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Truckers right arm, you’ve truly arrived. :smiley:

been on the road ever since leaving school mate, i,m 38 now :laughing:

i was just thinking yesterday, if the effects of the sun on your arm are
more intensified due to the glass or not. it certainly feels stronger that side :laughing:

Left arm suntan for me!!

The damage to your skin is done by the UV in the suns rays (Ultra Violet light). UV cannot penetrate glass and so, your arm is safer if you have the window up (and of course, the air-con on!!).

I remember a mate from years ago who was always saying he had a lovely job in the sun, always warm etc etc. He was gohstly white & pale though - he worked in a (garden centre) nursery!! :laughing: :laughing:

my right arm has been pink and burny since wednesday :cry:

Great week for my first one in a truck - burnt right arm already , was glad to see the cloudson Friday after spending a lot of time in the sun watching tests Wednesday / Thursday at Garratts Green…

i’ve been getting a “Truckers tan”, too… as i’ve not been in the job long, my mrs still thinks it’s hilarious to sing “ebony and ivory” at me every time i walk past… :laughing:

My ‘Right Arm Truckers Tan’ looked truely spectacular when I got married in my sleevless frock! :cry: sobs
I hate looking lop sided! :confused:
T.■■

scanny77:

Suprised at that, given the amount of time you spend under trailers looking for faults …

:sunglasses:

Rob K:

scanny77:

Suprised at that, given the amount of time you spend under trailers looking for faults …

PMSL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rob K:

scanny77:

FPMSL

rob