Anyone near gwynedd north wales

I might have to move to north wales (llyn peninsular) does anyone know if there is much class 2 work about up there. Having spent alot of childhood summers there i know alot of it is rural and relys strongly on the tourist trade (untill mid sept when they have a big party because all the trippers have gone home) so i know its a long shotJust loosly weighing up options at the moment.

Try South Caernarfon Creameries. Plenty of class two on farm collections and once you get into it a great job esp in such a beautiful part of the world. A world away from crappy RDCs sccwales.co.uk/

switchlogic:
Try South Caernarfon Creameries. Plenty of class two on farm collections and once you get into it a great job esp in such a beautiful part of the world. A world away from crappy RDCs sccwales.co.uk/

it is a lovely part of the countryside many a happy memory there.

Can’t help with a vacancy, but Porth Iago, great spot for a swim.

cooper1203:
I might have to move to north wales

coop…

Why’s that then? Have you got a girl in the family way? :smiley:

I wouldn’t be running to north Wales, Id run to the golden tri-angle where all the work and stooopendous money is. Unless of course, you’re doing the honourable thing and moving in with/marrying her. What a gent you are.

yourhavingalarf:

cooper1203:

coop…

I wouldn’t be running to north Wales, Id run to the golden tri-angle where all the work and stooopendous money is. Unless of course, you’re doing the honourable thing and moving in with/marrying her. What a gent you are.

is the golden triangle around crick magna park? not to sure

keepthefaith:
is the golden triangle around crick magna park? not to sure

That’s where…

I’d be heading in my motorhome if I wanted to earn a few (PAYE) quid on fridges on nights.

yourhavingalarf:

cooper1203:

coop…

family health issue

cooper1203:
family health issue

I hope…

Things go well.

cooper1203:
I might have to move to north wales (llyn peninsular) does anyone know if there is much class 2 work about up there. Having spent alot of childhood summers there i know alot of it is rural and relys strongly on the tourist trade (untill mid sept when they have a big party because all the trippers have gone home) so i know its a long shotJust loosly weighing up options at the moment.

When I first scanned this I read strippers - best get back on the meds :open_mouth:

Try Afonwen Laundry (owned by Johnsons) or Harlech Foodservice