Anyone know where i might get a start as cat c class 2 rigid

anyone know where i might get a start as cat c class 2 rigids driver in newcastle
sunderland county durham northumberland areas, newton aycliffe either local work or working away , i have just passed my cat c so no experience ((thank you)) in advance thought i had a job lined up but when i phoned seems they have nothing as yet

Good luck with that mate - who were you supposed to be getting a start with - ive got my class 1 and cant find anyone in the area who will entertain you without experience - got a driving assessment at reed boardall tomorrow - not the best job in the world but its a foot in the door and once you`re in you can look for something better. You could try Devereux Transport at Billingham, I believe they might give newbies a start - just got an application form for them so will see what happens - get your class 1 if you can as it may open a few more doors :wink:

have you tryed hargreaves, i know they run a few 8 leggers mainly on coal and aggregate, i know its not the cleanest of jobs but tackle is usually tidy.
details are
Tel: 0191 373 4485

thanx m8

try tnt or ceva always take on new drivers but job can be ■■■■ at times :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: