Anyone know GEOFF McCABE? [Pics added]

Dear all

It is with regret that I write this, but I need help finding out what my dads handle was back in the day…his name is Geoff McCabe and he worked for Nando Charamello, whites and various other driving companies…my dad sadly passed away on 27th February this year and his funeral is next week so me and my two sisters have put together a beautiful speech in his memory but we don’t know what his handle was…if anyone has any information I would love to hear it and if anyone remembers him and his handle then please please get in touch…

Hiya it seem odd know one has anything to say about your dad …maybe its because he was know by a nickname.
i know a couple of people one named silver fox i hav nt the fogest what his name is and if he passed away and some
mentioned that he had pass on if silver fox was not mentioned it would nt set any bells ringing with me…
sorry you ve had no replies…no photos of his truck have you maybe a lorry with a sticker can some times make you
think thats who we re talking about… just trying to help a little.

I know john, its very hard as the people that would have known my dad who he mentioned have passed away…I only have recent photos…the info that might be useful was that he was also a banger racer to which his car was called bulldog, my dad also had a black trans am with a gold eagle on the front and smoky and the bandit on the back…back in the day my dad had long red hair (fashion at the time) loved hunting…

Geoff Mc Cabe

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

My dad is at the end standing next to my mum celia

Image4.jpg

My dads car at the time

Image5.jpg

Jomac29,

It is with a heavy heart that I say R.I.P. to your Dad.

My thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time.