Anyone know CA11 HGV?

Was on my way to Wales last week, stopped to fuel at South Mimms and saw CA11 HGV, thought it was a great number plate for a truck. Then drove past it AGAIN the next day in Oxford, love to know if it’s someone on here. :slight_smile:

Google is your friend

Agency driver.

Hmmm, not enough Hi-Viz reflection off the windscreen, I’ll hang my coat on the passenger seat! :smiley:

Most pointless post of the year recommendation this one. Quite a few others but definitely the winner for this week - Mmm only Thursday though :laughing:

I used to drive it on weekends. Picture of it on my website www.accutrak.co.uk
Lease unit belonging to 1st call vehicle rentals. What type of trailer was it pulling?

Paul J posts on the pics of your truck thread, works for BMF, they have similar reg -CA11BMF.

He looks like a right idiot wearing a hi viz, I have been to transport and warehouse depots, that have a sign on the exit gates, that says remove your hi viz .
I bet he wears it on a break while sat in the cafe or services and while shopping in town on a day off .

toby1234abc:
He looks like a right idiot wearing a hi viz, I have been to transport and warehouse depots, that have a sign on the exit gates, that says remove your hi viz .
I bet he wears it on a break while sat in the cafe or services and while shopping in town on a day off .

With his Bluetooth earpiece still in :unamused:

We have CA11 ATM