Anyone know anywhere safe to park in whitley bay?

On a night out and first drop there is tomorrow morning 9am so I have got a lie in if I can park there somewhere. Would prefer truckstop/services to get a wash etc. Never stayed up this end and cant find owt on google.
Any ideas?

No truckstops in the area now but you may be able to park on the seafront
between Tynemouth and Cullercoats just beside the Sealife Centre.
As its holiday season it will be quite busy so you should have a lively night out
as the area is well known for its “interesting” local sights.

The nearest services would be on the A1 at washington, bus as another poster said , quite a large car park behind the park hotel and sea life center at tynemouth. not a bad bar in the hotel too :smiley:

Too late I am parked up in washington now :frowning:
Had to make a decision and as I only had around an hour left to find somewhere to eat and use a toilet I gambled on getting a spot here. Have to wonder though why it is that every time I do a night out a fridge trailer parks up next to me? Must have a magnet for em :imp:
If they send me on this run again I will make my way into whitley and have a walk round :smiley:

Shame coz those fish & chips are magic at the coast :smiley:

there is no where safe it is too close to shields

I know you cant beat em :frowning:
I know I can park at halfords in the south shields wherever that is but I was a bit weary of it as I dont know if the town is safe or not and knowing the northerners…not :smiley: . I would never park where I live in Nottingham ANYWHERE so it makes it hard to judge other places as I dont wanna wake up to some ■■■■ at the window dragging me out of bed :laughing:

ferret9111:
there is no where safe it is too close to shields

Thats exactly what I thought to be honest, but I was told by another driver here to park at halfords in sought shields. Close to the town, put me off :smiley: