Anyone know about archbold logistics

does anyone know what archbold logistiics are like to work for? im looking at the nuneaton depot
cheers all

pm robk

Info won’t be relevant now as it’s 5 years since I worked there and it was a different depot. If Mark Higginbottom is still overall TM there don’t expect any requests for home time to be approved because he just says ‘okay’ and then ignores them. I ended up walking out because he expected me to be away all week down south with no night out gear or change of clothes in the middle of summer. Repeated requests for a back load back north so I could nip home and pick some stuff up were just ignored and on the 3rd day I told him that he’d better find something because I was coming home whether there was a load or not. He called my bluff so I dropped the trailer where it was (being loaded at the time but they wouldn’t be finished in time for me to get back with enough spread) and ran back bobtail all the way from Tilbury to Leeds. I obviously lost my job and last weeks wage, but I made sure I covered that on my way back by giving the truck a good filling up at the pumps. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Other than that, it wasn’t a bad job to be honest. Kit was alright (I had an 04-plate CF Space Cab 430) and a lot of the work was shifting car parts around for Ford and you were left alone to get on with it for the most part. It can’t have been bad as I stuck it for around 6 months if I recall, which is a record for me with permanent work :open_mouth: . Normally I’m bored after 3 months of the same [zb] and need a change.