anyone home?

does anyone remember me?..I’m Rob Harwood from Australia, 66 years old and still rockin! I worked for Robin Colenso in Soton in '69 & '70 with his small coy. EUROHAUL. We operated out of Soton docks and Le Havre. My Road manager in France was a crazy little gnome called Andre Oger. I drove mainly TIR low loaders with big Yachts to Cannes etc, for Camper & nicholson ( yaap de Bruin ) as well as heaps of other stuff all over the place. Had 2 fabulous years seeing Europe on 10 quid a day exes!!! more than I could make teaching at Shirley Warren Comprehensive (which was my first job in UK April '69). My memories of the old 1418 Merc, then the Scania 110’s 4 & 6 wheelers and briefly the Volvo F?? still remain loud & clear…I could write a book.
Does anyone remember ■■?

hi rob just read your question, worked for colenso 10 years in workshop, you must remember rony rat ,ek ron barfoot.

Were you the Ozzy that loaded FIAT tractors in Turin in front of me? It was a v.hot afternoon & a stripdown job. You were small boned, blonde floppy hair & fit as a fiddle. I met you a few times later & you told me about stopping at low tunnels in France with your high loads & ringing the local tunnel cop who would raise the bar. I had an F88.