Anyone Heard Of..

Brockelsby logistics , any info would be great folks…

based at Great Heck I think and small family firm,anyone been on for them ?

They the red painted trucks with “yorkshire” on the sunvisors and run ivecos?

DAF95XF:

No that’s Brocklehurst. :wink:

They’ve got plain white Daf / Man units pulling bulk tippers & powder tanks … you can see the yard from M62 … if you’re Hull bound … past A19 Jnc … it’s up on right-hand side before the “block” factory.
Google them … they have website … can’t remember to do a link.

The Rustler:
They’ve got plain white Daf / Man units pulling bulk tippers & powder tanks … you can see the yard from M62 … if you’re Hull bound … past A19 Jnc … it’s up on right-hand side before the “block” factory.

brocklesbylogistics.co.uk/

There you go.

double post

You can see their yard on the right, just after Ferrybridge on the M62 if your heading east, (Just as it starts to drop down the hill) and they seem to do powder tankers.

There is a big brown building in the middle of the yard, but not much else, and they have a box trailer with an ad on the side for HGV parking. I guess that’s if you want to use it as an operating centre.

Passed it on Tuesday.

Ken.

howatsi:

DAF95XF:

One of my agency’s customers, and only 10 minutes from my house.

Ken.

howatsi:

DAF95XF:

Well I got the brockle bit right :laughing:

DAF95XF:

howatsi:

DAF95XF:

Well I got the brockle bit right :laughing:

Yeah ok. 8/10. :wink:

Yah plain whit with green writing on them.The yard is next to the railway line just near the A19 junction.They pull out of drax and have bulk powder tanks and tippers.Dont know what they are like to work for but tackles not as good as simon gibsons.

The Rustler:

Yep thats the one folks ta very much…just wondered if anyone had turned a wheel for them.

Quinny:
You can see their yard on the right, just after Ferrybridge on the M62 if your heading east, (Just as it starts to drop down the hill) and they seem to do powder tankers.

There is a big brown building in the middle of the yard, but not much else, and they have a box trailer with an ad on the side for HGV parking. I guess that’s if you want to use it as an operating centre.

Passed it on Tuesday.

Ken.

Cheers Ken thats the one .

Dave