Anyone heard of kent connection

i would appreciate it if anyone can tell me about a company called kent connection in the north east

ta steve

Maybe they have been going for years and i think it may be fruit and veg to the markets form the farms, it was years ago i read an article on them, but i have seen there lorries fir ever

Just found this it roughley tells you about them

scottishfoodanddrink.com/vie … m_id=19385

Hi,

Kent Connection is based in Blaydon, Tyne & Wear. They do a lot of fruit out of kent.

I have a mate who drives for them , they use to have terrible reputation but arnt like that anymore , do alot of night work with the fruit. Have a few flatbeds re locating machinary for companies. The fleet is just about all Scania now with 3 DAFs.

yoused to see them every night doing trailer changes at gonerby moor services

i got a feeling they seem to have a lot of unaccompnied trailers at either calais or dunkirk (unless im getting mixed up with another company) although never seen one on the road in europe (not to say they dont move of course!!)

They stopped doing europe but rumour has it they are starting it again soon.

I wonder if Mel still running things there. Dont think they will go bak to ERF,S :laughing:

I also wonder if they will do europe.

Go through a lot of Drivers Steve
Dont know what that says about them? :unamused: :unamused:

Eurotrucker:
I wonder if Mel still running things there. Dont think they will go bak to ERF,S :laughing:

I also wonder if they will do europe.

Mels just retired.