Anyone heading a75 /m6? within the next 7 days?

IM NEEDING A LIFT
im looking for a lift from cairnryan,down to tebay/crooklands m6 area so i can lift a van.
il be happy to pay if your heading out from northern ireland and going down the M6.
pm welcome please.
theres no option of me getting a bus or train,as id need shave before id get there with the timetables from the coaches and railways.cheers.

I’d have thought yous, being the top tang, would have stood by the dock gate in national dress code, and the first of your subjects would gladly give you a lift down, for the small fee of borrowing your card for the quick wooosh down to teabay, O and stand them a cheese burger and pint of milk as a thanks.

Doubt I’ll be back in that direction for a couple of weeks, if anything changes I’ll PM you.

biggriffin:
I’d have thought yous, being the top tang, would have stood by the dock gate in national dress code, and the first of your subjects would gladly give you a lift down, for the small fee of borrowing your card for the quick wooosh down to teabay, O and stand them a cheese burger and pint of milk as a thanks.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
its winter over here now and too cold to be exposing my hairy chest wig to the elements…
if theres nobody id know on the boat,then by the time you get off as a foot passenger and make it to the main road,all the traffic has gone,and nowadays most of the big mobs kakk themself id someone reports them for carrying a passenger. :slight_smile:

haven’t got a clue where I’m going , maybe you can ring planner as I just get voicemail , but be prepared to end up dumped in a layby , you’ll be sleeping in the rubbish strewn grass verge :exclamation: :exclamation:

i

im sorted now…man thanks for all the replies…
keep your elbows in on monday evening if your heading for the cairnryan boat from m6 preston as il be on a mission for the midnight p&o… :slight_smile:

dozy:
i

^^^^^^^^
the logic of that post somewhat escapes me,though im sure it may also be escaping you ■■
care to clarify with some riveting wit and repartee?.. :confused:

dieseldog999:

dozy:
i

^^^^^^^^
the logic of that post somewhat escapes me,though im sure it may also be escaping you ■■

I think Dozy is admitting to being clueless, who would of guessed that :smiley:

dave docwra:

dieseldog999:

dozy:
i

^^^^^^^^

I think Dozy is admitting to being clueless, who would of guessed that :smiley:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
id think that was an insult to clueless people in general… :slight_smile: