Anyone have a Cab Companion?

mazzer:

the maoster:

Immigrant:
we can’t ( Hygiene )

I’m sure your dog would get used to the smell eventually.

Cruel… but very funny :smiley:

lol + 1 :laughing: :laughing:

the maoster:

Immigrant:
we can’t ( Hygiene )

:laughing: :laughing: Quality shot :laughing: :laughing:

Maoster.

That was like a head shot from a sniper.

FPMSL!

Thing is mate whether you agree or not, ALL dogs smell and leave a smell in house, car, truck, or whatever else, it’s part of being a dog.
I have a Jack Russel terrier, I would never take him in my cab, even if I was allowed to, as I am too ott on cleanliness and tidiness.
The wife spends a fortune on sprays, for the dog, but you can still smell him however much she washes and grooms him.

the maoster:

Immigrant:
we can’t ( Hygiene )

robroy:
Thing is mate whether you agree or not, ALL dogs smell and leave a smell in house, car, truck, or whatever else, it’s part of being a dog.
I have a Jack Russel terrier, I would never take him in my cab, even if I was allowed to, as I am too ott on cleanliness and tidiness.
The wife spends a fortune on sprays, for the dog, but you can still smell him however much she washes and grooms him.

100% with you, my staffie smells like warm biscuits lol, misses is forever dropping the odd mist of Gucci or the like in her though hahaha

Good one too use is teatree oil, two drops to a cup of water, spray on then comb into their coat… Repels all the bugs, ticks, fleas, and make em shine like a new penny, also helps keep the doggy whiff off nicely too.

But alas it looks like my beloved mutt will Av to be a house dweller, shame as I were hoping for a bit extra in any future pay packets, a security bonus praps :laughing:

Emigrate over here and you can drive stock trucks out west with a nice cattle dog for company. :wink:

peterm:
Emigrate over here and you can drive stock trucks out west with a nice cattle dog for company. :wink:

That is the dream, sadly I genuinely don’t see it happening financially…gutted really as I know my kids would be set for life out there :sunglasses:

for me on a daily basis it would be as follows…my wooly sock,my tizer bottle,and my toolkit/duct tape/shovel and bag of lime for when I get a prozzy /hitchhiker daft enough to climb in beside me… :slight_smile:

I pretty much lived in the cab with a labrador for many months, really enjoyed the company, I don’t know if we smelt bad or not, couldn’t care less really. The only minor hassles were if he went swimming and then not getting him dry properly, he would then sleep on the bunk and if I forgot to cover the pillow end over it would be all wet and soggy when i went to use it - would much prefer the company of a dog than another driver.

I fixed a piece of plywood overtop of the passenger seat to the dash covering the footwell, it was far more comfortable for him during the day, he used to just sit there gauping out of the window, which was pretty much all I used to do to.

cant get mine in truck the big ■■■■ but it likes to keep the wife in check :smiley:

they have to be fastened in. not too long ago i was stopped by the coppers and the truck behind was pulled in too. we were both done for speeding and he was also done for having an unrestrained dog

dieseldog999:
for me on a daily basis it would be as follows…my wooly sock,my tizer bottle,and my toolkit/duct tape/shovel and bag of lime for when I get a prozzy /hitchhiker daft enough to climb in beside me… :slight_smile:

Tried lime but it takes too long, mate of mine tried an acid bath method but he lost his hand trying to pull the plug out. Fire is good but not perfect, luckily the police havent had a sample of my DNA although a few WPC’s may disagree.

burnley-si:
dogs are like smoking in my vehicles, no no and finally no

^^^^This

They always leave a trace such as hair which takes forever to get rid of

Remember there are many people who’s don’t like / get on with dogs

Dog’s are much easier to get on with than people.

eagerbeaver:

There’s a marriage joke in there somewhere…

eagerbeaver:

+1

Looks like I would have to reconsider then :cry:

What about a Ferret?

greatdane:
0cant get mine in truck the big [zb] but it likes to keep the wife in check :smiley:

That ain’t a dog mate, it’s a [zb]ing bear. :open_mouth:

I don’t think I’d be comfortable sharing my house with an unpredictable predator twice my bodyweight.

Contraflow:

greatdane:
0cant get mine in truck the big [zb] but it likes to keep the wife in check :smiley:

That ain’t a dog mate, it’s a [zb]ing bear. :open_mouth:

I don’t think I’d be comfortable sharing my house with an unpredictable predator twice my bodyweight.

You aint married then?? :laughing: :laughing: