Anyone got these symptoms

ANYONE SUFFER WITH THE OLD ACHING HAND JOINTS AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN STRAPPING UNSTRAPPING AND CONNECTING AND DISCONECTING :frowning:

Its funny you should mention that i have recently started getting this but as im 40 this year i put it down to age.

I am 45 soon mate but have just returned to driving a few months ago from being behind a desk.

I notice that my thumb joints and some knuckle joints ache after I have been doing a bit can last a few days or untill I have a break from it … does it sound familiar??

Are you getting the pains before you go to work?..thats when it gets really bad :frowning::(:(.

before during and after

i’ve been getting these too and thought i’d got some sort of bone disease (at least if it is i ain’t alone :smiley: ) . i was doing the curtain ratchet up last week and there was such a crack in my wrist i thought i’d broken it !!! that 100 parcels a day dhl job dont sound so bad now :laughing:

claim,claim ,claim.

I dont suffer with my hands,but for the last 12-18 months ive been driving a scania p cab and for the last 6 months both my knee caps feel like there having 6 inch nails drove into the side of them,could this be the good old “i drive a scania,lets make a claim against them” symdrome, anyone else suffered please let me know :smiley:

gav i am in the same boat!,i drive a p cab scanny and after a couple of hours behind the wheel my kneecaps start burning then the pain gets really bad and i have to get to the nearest services and walk around a bit to get some relief. i have tried adjusting the seat every way but no joy, i am 30 so i cant blame it on old age lol.

cheers axlestand, well im only 25 so i definetly cant blame old age, thats exactly how mine feels, its fine if im walking around its just when im sitting in that bloody wagon, think its time i put my class 1 to use and got out of that knee crippler

gav:
cheers axlestand, well im only 25 so i definetly cant blame old age, thats exactly how mine feels, its fine if im walking around its just when im sitting in that bloody wagon, think its time i put my class 1 to use and got out of that knee crippler

The new Scanias aint much better, my knees are sore after a 4 hr trip, when I first get out the cab I’m like an old bloke walking for a couple of minutes till I get them stretched and moving.

WHY cant they give more Leg Room, I aint tall but pity those who are, as I always have the seat pushed right back and still find the leg room is insufficient :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: