Anyone Got Scania V8 Vidclips or Soundclips?

As above anyone got links to Scania V8 Vidclips or Soundclips? Few on google but nothing too good. I need to hear that noise :smiley:

try www.v8power.nl :laughing:

Carl:
try www.v8power.nl :laughing:

Bingo :smiley: Cheers!!!

Do we need to give you some privacy now? :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
Do we need to give you some privacy now? :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

:smiley: No Im not that bad :laughing:

I have huge grin on face now though

No Im not that bad

I am. Back in a bit… :blush: :blush: :blush: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

already been there still doesnt beat driveing one ahh those were the days 143 500 twin stacks and the rain roof open :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ban that man. It was bad enough when he kept ringing me up and waving his phone out of the window, but this just too much. :smiling_imp:

Hi alix. :stuck_out_tongue:

only did it cause you were off work an knew itd drive ya nuts :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: just had to be done

Grrrrrrrr… :imp: :imp: :imp: :wink:

Anyway, that’s not true, you’ve been doing it at every available oppurtunity for the last 2 years. I know I can be a bit of a skiver but even I[/i] haven’t had 2 years off… :confused: :blush: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I’ll regret posting this when he gives me an extra-blinding prolonged flash next week…like he did when I rang him up to tell him I’d spotted half a square inch of metal that didn’t have a light on it… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Holland generally seems to have a major fetish for sound and video of V8 Scanias, also check out:

truckfotosnl.nl/

truckweb.be/index.php

and there are many more in the ‘links’ pages of these!

Not sure some of these would pass the noise regs in the UK…but some smart looking motors, mostly container pullers - I assume these sites are run by unemployed Dutchmen who live near the entrance to Rotterdam port!■■

:slight_smile: