Anyone got any info on driving for Costa Coffee?

Not trunking but class 2 delivering to the shops . Thanks once again in advance.

Fulham FC:
‘…any info on driving for Costa Coffee … class 2 … to the shops …’

I’ve an idea it’s handled by K+N Logistics

I’ve not worked for them but I have delivered to some of their units. Some are difficult to get to, in town and city centres. They also have franchises in universities which means the goods have to be delivered well away from where your truck is parked. I guess you’ll get a few easier ones like service stations too. Seems a bit like Brakes/3663 but lighter and I think with fewer drops. I’ve spoke to a few of their drivers and they never seem as rushed as me.

I know who they are delivered by down here! I’ll let HIM tell you.

did one day whilst on agency and that was enough if the store is open on arrival dont expect ANY help from the shop staff no matter how far away from the shop you are .if it is closed you will be expected to enter and stack the stock in a set way in there cupboards and fridges guess what its different in every single one !as stated above some are easy to get to some arent and some are next to impossible . oh and dont worry you wont have thE TM mythering you all day

Was sat enjoying a large cappuccino and a muffin on Saturday in my local Costa when their delivery turned up … busiest part of the busiest day. Great planning.

Anyone know their depots in England , once I’ve been established a few years I’d like to move out of London . I know Manchester and Wellinborough any others ? Who does East Anglia / Lincolnshire ?

Is there any depots between wellingborough and Manchester ? Any near Leicester or is that handled by Wellingborough. Fast replays would be welcome , I love a drunken Right move search for places to get me out of a council estate in London.

I’m pretty sure it’s run out of K+N Wellingborough in that area.

cracker-bar:

Thanks , but I already know there’s a wellinborough K&N costa coffee , I’ve had a Right move look at that , can afford a decent place , but the area doesn’t excite me . I’d love a bit of East Anglia and Lincolnshire is dirt cheap . I can’t imagine these areas are served by Wellingborough so who does them ? I’d be prepared to drop a good few grand from the London wages to find a nice house in a decent area . No £7.50 ph in Lincolnshire though :unamused:

Fulham FC:

cracker-bar:

Thanks , but I already know there’s a wellinborough K&N costa coffee , I’ve had a Right move look at that , can afford a decent place , but the area doesn’t excite me . I’d love a bit of East Anglia and Lincolnshire is dirt cheap . I can’t imagine these areas are served by Wellingborough so who does them ? I’d be prepared to drop a good few grand from the London wages to find a nice house in a decent area . No £7.50 ph in Lincolnshire though :unamused:

Got chatting to one of their drivers a while back in Cambridge. He was out of Wellinborough and at the time he said they had trucks running down as far as Cornwall! Not sure if that is the case nowadays but at one time some of their motors had sleepers on them.

trampyjoe:
Was sat enjoying a large cappuccino and a muffin on Saturday in my local Costa when their delivery turned up … busiest part of the busiest day. Great planning.

Having done a lot of multidrop in the food industry that’s just the way it goes, nothing to do with planning. When you have x amount of drops to be done in x amount of time you are going to turn up somewhere at the wrong time.

Fulham FC:
Not trunking but class 2 delivering to the shops . Thanks once again in advance.

Have you seen the post in the jobs section of this forum?

Multy drop, hard work low pay, long day’s, good luck with that

nightline:
Multy drop, hard work low pay, long day’s, good luck with that

The pays very good actually, and you do five long days and get three off :stuck_out_tongue:

mattyboy:

Fulham FC:

Have you seen the post in the jobs section of this forum?

yeah I saw the advert for West Thurrock , bit of ■■■ hole area , no better than where I live now . Still want to know who delivers around Norwich or Lincolnshire .

When I was on multidrop with Pallex, we occasionally delivered their stuff to colleges and hospitals etc, cheeky staff wanted us to break the pallets down and stick the gear on the shelves. Don’t mind taking the pallet and wrap away for them but they take the ■■■■. Pallet trucks and reception areas/foyers don’t go together either especially when you’ve had to park yer truck 300m away :unamused:

Works out around 31k on nights, starting 1800 to 2100 8-12 drops round 10 hours

AsphaltAnimal:
Works out around 31k on nights, starting 1800 to 2100 8-12 drops round 10 hours

Is that the shop deliveries, so it’s letting yourself into the shops?

Costa Coffee vans run out of the K&N depot just down the road from where i’m based on Trafford Park, alongside Wetherspoons and all sorts.

I’ve finished up there . Nightmare job , maybe if I was twenty years younger , but not now .