Anyone got an iphone 6 or the iwatch?

205:

Rikki-UK:
Lots of folk knocking Windows 8- I have it on my PC and phone (Nokia 1020) and once you get used to it its as good as anything else out there. on my PC I have downloaded classic shell which gets rid of the tiles and gives the look of XP/windows 7 but with the faster work rate of windows 8 - on the phone I like the tiles- just doesn’t work that well on a PC without touch screen

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I got a 1020 3 weeks ago to replace a samsung s3 which i had for 1 year, the windows phone has now been sold on ebay and im waiting delivery of a galaxy note 2
could not belive how slow the camera is, 1 pic every 5 or 6 secs and useless in low light situations and every app requires you to allow microsoft to track you or you cant install it :imp: :imp:
one thing i found good about it was 3g and wifi connection speeds, no stalling and losing the link and the camera was ok in bright light but everything else was very poor compared to my s3

I agree with the speed at which the camera works but not the rest. The difference with the Nokia camera is you can play around with the settings more than most phones. The pics I took with my 1020 are some of the best pics I’ve ever taken, from night-time, indoors, night light etc etc. There was nothing the camera on that phone couldn’t deal with, its amazing. And apparently with 8.1 the camera boot up time has reduced dramatically. Alas I dropped it and broke it. Got a 930 now and camera is almost as good and video better (it has four mics). I’ve never understood the love of Samsung’s personally, every one I’ve ever encountered just feels cheap and nasty. But each to their own I suppose, I’m just a big fan of well designed hardware as much as what’s inside

essexandy1963:
My I phone 6 plus turned up at 10:50am on the 24th at 11pm it fell out my pocket as I was getting into my Lorry and smashed the glass so I still don’t know what it’s like yet I didn’t even get the time to insure it

Where you wearing clown pants at the time? That must be one seriously big pocket…