Anyone got an iphone 6 or the iwatch?

Thoughts?

One thought I had was I would love to bone the girl outside my Lorry. Not the thoughts hyping wanted perhaps

mate of mine has the 6, he reckons its the dogs bollox. not a fan myself tbh, prefer android any day.

Considering the watch isn’t out til next year, I doubt many of us have one!

its sat waiting for me at home will update tomorrow!

Just don’t forget to dowload the below App, in case it starts bending…

Available from the App store in a shop near you…

No need to ask if anyone has it yet.

iPhone users will ALWAYS announce when they have the “latest” gizmo’s, including all the features that Android users have had for years, but Android users won’t shout about it as it’s “normal”.

I’ve just got a Nokia Lumia 930 in hi-viz orange and its fupping beautiful. Been using Windows Phone for years though so that’s not new.

Got the 6, not as feature packed as the Nexus 5 it has replaced, but it is compatible with more of my stuff.

If only it was more customisable though, with a choice of launchers etc.

its not bad, maybe will be better when i stop trying to use it like my old s3 :smiley:

apps are better too! oh and so far its still straight :open_mouth:

The wife was thinking of getting a 6 to replace her 4. Some of the first people to use them say they bend. If they bend when new what are they going to be like after they are a few months old ?

If you read anything at all properly you’d see it was the 6+ that bends anyway not the 6 :unamused:

Silver_Surfer:
Thoughts?

What’s that then ? I’ve not a watch or an I phone or even a phone that takes pictures .

Dan Punchard:

Silver_Surfer:
Thoughts?

What’s that then ? I’ve not a watch or an I phone or even a phone that takes pictures .

Dan, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but it’s not 1989 anymore. :laughing:

OllieNotts:
If you read anything at all properly you’d see it was the 6+ that bends anyway not the 6 :unamused:

OK This is what was printed yesterday in “The Guardian” Thursday 25-9-14
Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus can bend in the pockets users complain.
It goes on to say :
The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus chassis is milled from a solid piece of aluminium alloy whose composition is a secret. The weak area of the phone appears to be around the volume buttons, where the frame is at its thinnest and creates a fulcrum point around which the phone bends. Surprisingly, the screen does not break when the phone bends - though it does if the phone is then bent back to a flat profile.
So “OllieNotts” If it it’s just the 6 Plus that bends it would have said so. So now that I have proved to you that I do read thing properly you can now go back to reading your comic.

Oh snap.

Can you make phone calls on this proposed I watch like Joe 90, if so, I’m down.

dan dare:

OllieNotts:

OK This is what was printed yesterday in “The Guardian” Thursday 25-9-14
Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus can bend in the pockets users complain.
It goes on to say :
The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus chassis is milled from a solid piece of aluminium alloy whose composition is a secret. The weak area of the phone appears to be around the volume buttons, where the frame is at its thinnest and creates a fulcrum point around which the phone bends. Surprisingly, the screen does not break when the phone bends - though it does if the phone is then bent back to a flat profile.
So “OllieNotts” If it it’s just the 6 Plus that bends it would have said so. So now that I have proved to you that I do read thing properly you can now go back to reading your comic.

First I’ve heard of it being both, pat on the back for you sir :blush: :grimacing:

gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/th … te=classic

Dan Punchard:

Silver_Surfer:
Thoughts?

Don’t worry Dan you are not alone I have a mobile which is mostly lying at home untouched for months. We were in Edinburgh on holiday and I had left the wife and daughter shopping while I went looking for Model shops. So there I am in Princess street with this phone trying to work out how to get the contacts up to check where to meet I was on the point of asking some one when I managed to find it. Eddie.

I have a Iphone 6 plus 128gb and am very happy with it. Pretty similar to the Iphone 5 I had before, but I find the bigger screen much easier to use. No sign of it bending yet!