Anyone got a number for bookers Livingston?

Trying to get hold of the transport manager or someone in the transport office at the booker distribution centre in Livingston. Would save me a lot of fuel money!

Cheers
Josh

Pm on its way. If you are looking to work thee, i am looking for drivers. Lots of drivers!

scanny77:
Pm on its way. If you are looking to work thee, i am looking for drivers. Lots of drivers!

Permanent??

My wee bro has just passed his test, lives east Lothian.

I would be happy to pass anything on?

They can lead to permanent jobs and they usually recruit through agencies. There is the usual 2 year rule though. I cant get round their policies but i might be able to put him on something else. I started trunking to get used to artics so that is what i would prefer to put a new driver on. I don’t want anyone going in to a job that they aren’t happy with.

Wyat do you have available bud as im looking for two days a week

He’s only class 2 mate.

I only deal with this contract but i will find out for you. I know we have class 2 work elsewhere. There are a couple of class 2 shifts but its 8 hours of graft on booker direct. Nobody likes it so i don’t want to put drivers on it. Pm me your numbers and a time window to phone you for a chat. I am still a driver just now but one way or another i will get you sorted out

Email sent