Anyone For A Cone?

Will be quite interesting to see one of these in action…

hgvuk.com/09/30/anyone-for-a-cone/

Ben.

Benni:

Ben.

that’s only half the job - what about picking them up :exclamation: :question:

ROG:

Benni:

Ben.

Capable of placing and collecting cones and building and collecting tapers, it can be driven and operated by a single individual, thus reducing the labour required to establish a regular length traffic closure by 60 per cent.

ROG:

Benni:

Ben.

it would be nice to have one of them,we often drop off 4k of cones then pick them up again,just to annoy the motorist off course!! :grimacing:

good invention, but think of job losses now in that sector, dam technology :unamused:

I like that machine they were using on the A2 Dartford link which shoves whole blocks of concrete barriers across the carriageways.

Wheelnut - highwaycare.co.uk/product_in … age=Images you mean that?

Eddster - Are you in this line of work then?

Trucker Beads - All those people put out of work by it could possibly end up getting jobs maintaining and serviceing them! Look how complex it looks, I wouldnt fany having to repair that. It says they will be put on a few 100 trucks too!

Benni:

Trucker Beads - All those people put out of work by it could possibly end up getting jobs maintaining and serviceing them! Look how complex it looks, I wouldnt fany having to repair that. It says they will be put on a few 100 trucks too!

yeah sure am mate,gets a bit tedious but its not all the time,me faveroute time of year is nearly upon us when i can hoon round in me snow plough :sunglasses:

Benni:

Thats the one, cheers mate :laughing:

Our MAC TM crews will be getting a little worried with this piece of kit!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: