Anyone Else

Looking at the weather for the start of the week & thinking :open_mouth: not a fan of the wind.

mjallby:
Looking at the weather for the start of the week & thinking :open_mouth: not a fan of the wind.

Sign of a good weekend having wind on a Monday morning :smiley:

bald bloke:

mjallby:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bald bloke:

mjallby:

:smiley: That wind I can handle !

Found this on the BBC website.

YELLOW EARLY WARNING of WIND

Gales are expected to affect much of the country on Tuesday. Whilst Monday night will see wet and windy conditions sweeping eastwards, the strongest winds are expected as the rain clears eastwards and winds veer northwesterly through Tuesday morning. Gusts exceeding 50 mph are likely inland, with 60 to 70 mph gusts in exposed coastal areas in the west and north.

The public should be aware of the potential for disruption to travel and perhaps some damage to trees. Difficult driving conditions will result, exacerbated by surface water and spray. This alert is an update of the warning first issued on Saturday, including adjustments to the areas at risk; a further update is likely to be issued on Monday morning.

Valid from 0001 to 1500 on Tuesday

I can say that I am not gutted in the slightestthat I have this week off :open_mouth:

I’m driving a decker on Tuesday.

I shall take it easy over the m62 in the morning.

Radar19:

Have fun :smiley: Don’t be afraid to say “no, I’m parking it up”. :slight_smile:

DJC:

Radar19:

Have fun :smiley: Don’t be afraid to say “no, I’m parking it up”. :slight_smile:

Its only a rigid but its quite high and boxy.

Radar19:

Result. They never blow over

ajt:

Radar19:

Result. They never blow over

A Rigid decker…

Don’t they have the normal bed height, so a higher centre of gravity, unlike a double deck trailer which normally are step decks and a lower centre of gravity??

^^Ah missed the rigid bit. In that case hold on tight :slight_smile:

I’m glad, this week, to be driving a 44t regular height trailer than a top heavy decker, or empty high box… :open_mouth:

Meh. Bunch of ■■■■■■■ :laughing: . M6 to Carlisle, A6 over Shap back for a collection near Kendal, then over to Skipton. Same run tonight and tomorrow. Quite looking forward to some bad weather, will make a change from the usual boredom of the M6. :slight_smile:

Left hand down!:
Meh. Bunch of ■■■■■■■ :laughing: . M6 to Carlisle, A6 over Shap back for a collection near Kendal, then over to Skipton. Same run tonight and tomorrow. Quite looking forward to some bad weather, will make a change from the usual boredom of the M6. :slight_smile:

^^ this.

I just want to get out of Wales before they shut the Bridges, got the Dentist at half 3 this afternoon.

Radar19:

Better than decking a driver :smiley:

Left hand down!:
Meh. Bunch of ■■■■■■■ :laughing: .

+1

Flappers. :laughing: