Anyone else heard

… about the apparent fuel protest on the 11th March in the NW?

Had a text off some goon telling me its all over Facebook (it is the school hols) that theres a protest at a Truckstop on the 56 :confused: :unamused: :laughing:
Says he is gonna sweep the country with it :laughing:

Funky Friday = Not a chance, Pub o clock :grimacing:

protests are quite regular on weekends at stanlow but they get very little publicity. the guy who is organizing them on facebook has great difficulty in getting onto his page to edit it and anybody trying to post on the page also struggles. Dark forces at work maybe! I’m on biodiesel, 105p a litre just off jctn10 m6.

these protests are lasting 3 hours at a time on a friday evening,they seem to think a go slow through ellesmere port will make a statement to the goverment…the last 1 on friday they blocked one gate only to realise the tankers were leaving through another gate :laughing: they really seem to think that theyre going to achieve something…one of the organisers tried arranging a press conferences at a local pub…offerd the landlord he would hire it out…only 1 reporter turned up… :blush: a big venue for the 2 of them :laughing: there were a load of kids there an a load of none drivers :unamused: is it just me or do you think they will actually achieve anything because i dont

facebook.com/pages/The-Prote … 6775327098

skids:
protests are quite regular on weekends at stanlow but they get very little publicity. the guy who is organizing them on facebook has great difficulty in getting onto his page to edit it and anybody trying to post on the page also struggles. Dark forces at work maybe! I’m on biodiesel, 105p a litre just off jctn10 m6.

Why would the ‘dark forces’ need to be at work if he’s already having protests that are going to achieve nothing and are receiving no publicity :question: he’s doing ‘their’ work for them :exclamation:

If nobody supports it then they cant moan about the ever increasing price can they!

skids:
If nobody supports it then they cant moan about the ever increasing price can they!

Car drivers want to cheaper fuel, but they haven’t got the bottle to do anything worthwhile about it (handing in petitions with quentin wilson)!!!

They don’t want truck drivers to sought it because they don’t want truck drivers to appearing to have soughted (soughted)? something that they didn’t have the bottle to sought out properly themselves.

It may then appear that they owe something to someone that they all make out that they’re better than. Only a British thing, in France or Spain etc there would be no such problem.

Yay lets waste petrol and ■■■■ off the motorist even more :unamused:
Why doesnt everyone just hand over £1 for every litre they pay for, surely they aint gonna arrest every driver who doesn’t pay the full price :bulb: