Anyone done this work before?

Deesider:
:slight_smile:
Have a read through this post from a couple of years ago.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=113909

It will give you a very good insight of what the job entails.

Although it features a different RDC, the job is by and large the same at all of them.

The subcontractor’s drivers tend to cover the same runs each day, whereas the main contractor, in this case DHL, will have their drivers covering a wider variety of stores in the region.
A driver that I work with at the moment used to work out of the LIDL Runcorn RDC has read through the post above and confirms all this.

I can’t help with info on the current terms and conditions in your local region, you’ll have to get that from the ‘horses mouth’ when you get there!

Good Luck. :wink:

So you’re the reason this thread go resurrect from the grave.

They load and unload their own wagons and it’s a fixed rate, I said no to going there.
As for rates in this area they’re not great but if you look they can be a little better than that

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

EddieMD:
They load and unload their own wagons and it’s a fixed rate, I said no to going there.
As for rates in this area they’re not great but if you look they can be a little better than that

Thanks EddieMD for your opinion on this. Is it possible to get a rate around 10ph in this region as new driver?

It is…or just below. Nights are averaging about £10:50 to £11 min, days usually around between £9 and £9:75.