Anyone done Morocco?

Anyone run there or been in the past? Seems pretty ■■■■■■■■ to say the least!

There you go mate, from the Old timers Forum…viewtopic.php?f=35&t=109065 :wink:

Its a walk in the park as far as trucking jobs go. Don’t let anyone tell you its hard or I wouldn’t have done it for so long. :sunglasses:

bullitt:
There you go mate, from the Old timers Forum…viewtopic.php?f=35&t=109065 :wink:

Just see that thread in the old timers area just after i posted this.

harry:
Its a walk in the park as far as trucking jobs go. Don’t let anyone tell you its hard or I wouldn’t have done it for so long. :sunglasses:

Looks like it :laughing: :astonished:

Was once, but I don’t think many ship over now, they drop trailers at Algeciras.

Regards

JJSL

Then the jobs dead. :frowning:

If you get chance to do it, it is well worth it for the experience and every hour you will see something more unbelievable than in the previous hour !

Uncle Tony ( Bradfield ) is still doing it,but only goes to Tangiers now.Since the old port closed & the Tanger Med opened the job has never been the same,been to the new port a few times myself its about 40 k’s away from Tangier.As said not many Brits running down there now & no good times like many years ago :wink:

Will:
Uncle Tony ( Bradfield ) is still doing it,but only goes to Tangiers now.Since the old port closed & the Tanger Med opened the job has never been the same,been to the new port a few times myself its about 40 k’s away from Tangier.As said not many Brits running down there now & no good times like many years ago :wink:

That’s really bizarre! On the boat to spain as we speak and was just speaking to a driver about that very person still doing morocco.

Tony Bradfield is a legend and still at it.Will knows me as TC.
British International.

Is Tony shortish?

harry:
Is Tony shortish?

Think he`s English :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

No mate.Tony was born in Biggish.Near Bigborough.

toby1234abc:
British International.

Did he used to have a black Renault Magnum with a red chassis?

oatcake1967:

toby1234abc:
British International.

Did he used to have a black Renault Magnum with a red chassis?

Ok ,I was thinking of another Tony on Breda. He had a similar surname .

Tony used to hae a black Volvo F 12 with The Joker on the headboard.I think it caught fire.Will will let us know.

Just realised,it was Tony Merry on Breda - similar. :laughing:

The old memory may not be so good I met a guy on the boat a few times
heading to Caen/Cherburg.

He was telling me that since he bought his truck and had the cab painted
black and the chassis red that he kept getting stopped in France and Spain.

I suggested that maybe it was due to it looking like a Ralph Davis motor.

He just said, bugger I never thought of that :laughing:

This may or may not be accurate due to the free wine on the boat that I had
consumed. :laughing:

It was Tony Brent who did Morocco for Breda. I’m amazed to hear Tony Bradfied (‘Hot to Trot’) is still doing it! My God I’ve been in a few states with him in various parts of Morocco and Europe when the work has dried up but the bacardi hasn’t! :laughing: He’ll go on forever - he must be well into his late 70s now. Robert

robert1952:
It was Tony Brent who did Morocco for Breda. I’m amazed to hear Tony Bradfied (‘Hot to Trot’) is still doing it! My God I’ve been in a few states with him in various parts of Morocco and Europe when the work has dried up but the bacardi hasn’t! :laughing: He’ll go on forever - he must be well into his late 70s now. Robert

I was reading in commercial motor a bit back tony was calling it a day because of the dcpc,saying it was a load of bollox and he was not willing to pay for it :frowning: :frowning: