Anyone done Greggs class 2 work?

Just looking for some advice/tips to make it easier for me? Seems like theres a knack to organising the cages and trays in back as your moving along, checking temperature etc. Im going from pallet network to fridge work so its a whole new challenge for me! :smiley:

Guess your working from Treforest, ask the drivers there who have been doing it for a while.

Free sausage rolls I’m in where do I sign lol those kind of jobs best to ask other drivers how they do it, everyone finds their own system soon enough and you get into a routine of your own.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Don’t take a job at greggs in saltley Birmingham , you won’t earn much dough, its closing down
1 or 2 other of the large greggs bakerys in other parts of the country will also be toast

Just wondering, what’s the weekly pie like?
I’d steak my life that it aint too good.
Heard they don’t treat their drivers to good, but they don’t stand up for themselves, they just crumble.
Do they supply safety chouxs?

Ok, I’ll ■■■■ off. :blush: :smiley:

The bakery in Saltley is closing, and it will continue as a distribution centre.

I hear it’s a pizza ■■■■ job to be fair.

Although I hear you often find yourself in a jam (doughnut).

And some drivers get the cream (cake)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are making a meal deal of this. The drivers look happy enough when they pastie me. I heard its a pizza fizz on there.
Not sure if you will be rolling in dough .

Exits stage right

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Some nice crumpet in the one by us , you wanna see the baps on the one. They would make any mans sausage roll go jumbo.