anyone coming?

On my way to Thomas Cook to book my holiday in Syria and intend to drape a Union Flag around my shoulders whilst there, will it be OK ■■

isis.png

I do believe police are investigating him.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-33409655

I rather suspect that his private life is no longer what it was.
Authentic flag or not, he has put himself firmly on the “watch” list - too bloody right.

Typical of these sort of people to use a child as a form of defence,I’d have hoped that if he didn’t have a child with him then he would be recovering in hospital by now but the government unfortunately allows this “freedom of speech” as they stand by and let people burn poppies ect,that is apart from if you’re white then your clearly a racist for demonstrating you right to freedom of speech.
The government/MI5 should be seeking to stop incidents like this growing within this country by whatever means possible,and I mean whatever means.

raymundo:
On my way to Thomas Cook to book my holiday in Syria and intend to drape a Union Flag around my shoulders whilst there, will it be OK ■■

I was going to say I’m in.But I was thinking more along the lines of a multi Islamic tour of the Middle East and North Africa and an Israeli flag to make it more of an interesting friendly show of unity amongst the people of the world. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

Carryfast:

raymundo:

I was going to say I’m in.But I was thinking more along the lines of a multi Islamic tour of the Middle East and North Africa and an Israeli flag to make it more of an interesting friendly show of unity amongst the people of the world. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

Very much doubt you would get out alive from the first country you visited, changed my mind so now going to Clacton to join the long list of benefit dwellers. :slight_smile: