Anyone been in Harlow tonight?

Were a couple Milk Tolleys the A414 in the Grass and a few Police Cars searching for a PCL lorry :laughing:

Lovlyperson:
Were a couple Milk Tolleys the A414 in the Grass and a few Police Cars searching for a PCL lorry :laughing:

Didnā€™t see any police but there were some milk trolleys and a couple of folks in cars parked up looking at themā€¦ Be about 11:45 when I came past

Mash:

Lovlyperson:

Didnā€™t see any police but there were some milk trolleys and a couple of folks in cars parked up looking at themā€¦ Be about 11:45 when I came past

Glad it was PCL and not stobbys who have a big chunk of the Arla contract! :laughing: :laughing:

I donā€™t know how pcl still have an oā€™ licence. A few years back they had 2 rigids roll over on the same roundabout a fortnight apart, one of which landed on the A10 below the roundabout :open_mouth: donā€™t know how nobody got killed, and one ripped down a canopy on a tesco express garage, and another one tore a 150 year old listed oak tree out of the ground in norfolk, much to the disgust of local residents. Not the most professional of transport companies around :unamused:

Think they just got paid 9 hour,regardless how long they need.

spoke to a couple of our drivers yesterday about this and one of them said that he saw quite a lot of dollies over the road and verge also a couple of police cars zooming about looking for said driver.This happened to one of our drivers this year,he not only did not put the support bar on he did not shut the doors ,he pulled off and a few full size cages rolled out the back and onto the car behind.Needless to say said driver was sacked .

Lovlyperson:
Think they just got paid 9 hour,regardless how long they need.

Correct, cant remember how many hours it works out as but they are on day rate.

OVLOV JAY:
I donā€™t know how pcl still have an oā€™ licence. A few years back they had 2 rigids roll over on the same roundabout a fortnight apart, one of which landed on the A10 below the roundabout :open_mouth: donā€™t know how nobody got killed, and one ripped down a canopy on a tesco express garage, and another one tore a 150 year old listed oak tree out of the ground in norfolk, much to the disgust of local residents. Not the most professional of transport companies around :unamused:

If you check out there website they ā€œApparentlyā€ have a fleet of new Scania trucks with auto gearboxes to bring their ā€œLess Ableā€ drivers up to standard :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: