Anyone a Prepaid Card from Ryan Air?

You are lucky!
Now you can pay £2.50 every Month you don’t use it,and £10.- every Time that Charge brings the Amount on the Card under minus.
Dont call it cheap Airline anymore.
Had a hassle before Easter with them.
They have two Phone Numbers. The Economy Number for £-.10 or so the minute gets you to a Disco where you can listen Music for ever. I had enough after 15 min and dialed the Advanced Number for £1.-/min,and had a Lady during the first Ringtone on the Line. Must be bored that she was so quick.

Scum Air more like, would never use them again after they cancelled a flight 6 hours before it was due to take off because they hadn’t filled enough seats, no alternative offered so ended up on Jet2.com to try and save the holiday.
Its been posted before, but its got to be done.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0rxASx1SxY
:grimacing:

It’s much cheaper just to book a regular flight, cheapo ones are okay if you like the hidden costs like “would you like a [zb] sir - that will be another £10”, and “oh, you have luggage? That will be another £20 sir”, book a regular flight, take your luggage, have a meal and leave it in the bog before you get off the plane. It might look more expensive at the outset but it IS cheaper overall - I know as well :imp: :imp:

So you ring the cheap number and nobody answers and then you ring the expensive number and they answer straight away :confused:

I see Lyanair have a new flight to Barcelona (El Prat) is that the airport or the passenger?

Lovlyperson:
You are lucky!
Now you can pay £2.50 every Month you don’t use it,and £10.- every Time that Charge brings the Amount on the Card under minus.
Dont call it cheap Airline anymore.
Had a hassle before Easter with them.
They have two Phone Numbers. The Economy Number for £-.10 or so the minute gets you to a Disco where you can listen Music for ever. I had enough after 15 min and dialed the Advanced Number for £1.-/min,and had a Lady during the first Ringtone on the Line. Must be bored that she was so quick.

There was a quick bit on this on Watchdog tonight. Unfortunately I didnt pay enough attention to it but assume it will be on iplayer shortly. (Was about 15-20mins from the end IIRC)

Somebody’s got to post it… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAg0lUYHHFc