Anybody want to buy

tower bridge only 500K :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7353071.stm

Wasโ€™nt me :open_mouth: honest :exclamation: I would have wanted much more :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tiger.

PS: If anyone wants to borrow the Bentley tonight, just ask.

if he had been real canny he could have sold mayfair pall mall etc etc for ten times that amount bit expensive for a monopoly game i know

Or he could have bought East Ridings for half that :wink:

neil46:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7353071.stm

Iโ€™m working on a deal at the minute Neil to sell the Adelphi hotel in Liverpool to a Nigerian conglomerate. Only problem is they wanna pay by Western Union, and iโ€™m not daft, there no way iโ€™m giving them the deeds until i get the cash !!

Well, in that case, allow me to present you a great deal. I happen to be the UK representative of a Zimbabwean official wishing to depart his nation with a sizable portion of the nationโ€™s foreign currency reserves (Around 200 million dollars US), if anyone would like to forward me their bank details and the 1,500 quid handling fee, then we can clear the sum through their account to avoid export restrictions and they will receive 1% of the sum as a goodwill payment for their aid.

this is a joke, honest :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

neil46:

It is said that when the Septics bought the old London Bridge back in the 1970โ€™s (it is now a tourist attraction in Arizona), they thought until it was too late that they were buying Tower Bridge.