Anybody see the point oft his..?

news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/hi/p … html/1.stm

:unamused: :question:

wow…no cars

It was a composite pic of only the trucks that passed in the space of 30 mins. As you say ,‘No Cars.’ If it were cars you could cut that time frame down to 10 mins.
I notice that least 12 of the trucks are carrying food.I mean,you got Sains,Morri,Aldi,Co-op,Tesco…Its funny ,I spot 2 Sains, 2 Aldis ,so these same trucks were snapped several times. Still keep wondering ,whats the point■■?

breaker breaker 19 over looks like we got ourselve a convoy
lol :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley:

There is no point. What do they expect? To see about two or three lorries?
Of course there is going to be a high number. I would like to see the same thing done with cars.
It is an age old argument and a frustrating one at that. If people were not demanding the right to be able to walk in to Tesco at 2:30am to be able to pick up a chilled quiche and a packet of Salmon fillets, there may be a few less lorries on the road. What do they want? I will never understand the way people only look at their own local interest and never the wider picture.

They can argue the toss about lorries on the road, but not in my back yard! Sometimes I dearly wish the c word was permissable on here.

Slow news day?
It makes no sence to me, it just shows how much the world needs trucks to keep it running.

Joe

Can anyone spot themself on that picture?

If they gave them another thirty minutes they would have met themselves coming the other way… :laughing:

New game.

Instead of “Where’s wally”, lets play “Where’s the [u]office wally[/u]

as far as i can tell, there is only one car in the pic, can anyone spot it.

Pretty easy realy, just a little fun game.

P.S i like wallys top :smiley:

yeh its under the bridge. Do i get a prize for winning

raymond888uk:
breaker breaker 19 over looks like we got ourselve a convoy
lol :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: PMSL

could it be they are all racing to the last truckstop thats actually open.rather than the ones been forced to close

Bloddy hell and they are all tailgateing as well :smiley:

You win £1000, just pm me your bank details and i will transfer the funds, Congratulations. :laughing:
[/quote]

KingMonkey80:
You win £1000, just pm me your bank details and i will transfer the funds, Congratulations. :laughing:

[/quote]
BEST I SEND YOU BOTHA BANK DETAILS AND MY BUILDING SOCIETY ACCOUNT AS WELL JUST INCASE YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS PAYING ME. IF YOU NEED PASSWORDS AS WELL JUST ASK MATE AND THANKS FOR THE WINNINGS WHEN I GET THEM. (sorry about caps and typing the bananna boats a bit rocky) :wink: