Anybody see the immigrants on the m25 bout 1pm

just got on m25 near a13 turnoff, and going along at a steady 53 and notice a lorry just going onto hard shoulder, was royal blue cab and flatbed, then as i get closer the stuff on the back farm machine stuff, started to move… of should i say open and out come about 5/9 ■■■■■ gave the driver a few flashes, but he must have been on the blower to the old bill, then notice even more heads popping out, was like that game in the arcades where the animals pop up and you hit em with a mallet the (now entitled to all benifits) nobs were trying get the driver to stop, but bless him, he speeded up and rejoined the motorway and no doubt met the old bill somewhere, but im sure he was still behind me for a good few miles as the traffic slowed as it passed him.

yesterday bout same place some black youth was fighting with coppers to get away from em, the old bill pulled on motorway and went down hardshoulder passed, then must have seen him and tried to nick him, they were rolling about on hardshoulder when i passed, saw maybe 5 units flying towards it seconds after.

feel sorry for the driver, dont he have to pay £1000 for every one on the lorry??

makes you wonder just how many are getting in each day

dazaster:
feel sorry for the driver, dont he have to pay £1000 for every one on the lorry??

Only if they catch them in the port. Who’s to say where that lot got on now he is round the M25. :wink: :smiley: The fine is for bringing them into the country and as he is inland now they can’t prove he brought them in. That’s why I didn’t have to pay the fine a few years ago when one was discovered in my trailer in Slough.

makes you wonder just how many are getting in each day

yeah but HMRC are too busy chasing Mr and Mrs J.Public with 200 ciggies more than you should bring in to bother with people who can run and fight back, easy bit of paperwork to sieze a 20k motor for a pack of ciggies than to process illegals - isn’t it■■?

The other day I saw a load running down the slip road onto the M1 as I was getting off to get diesel at “the bunker” just south of MK. When I refuelled the cops turned up and started looking over a French tanker, apparently 10 of them had just done a runner from the back of it as it parked up. All that way in a tanker!

Im usually one of the first to have no sympathy with these illegals but you couldnt help but feel sorry for them. They looked absolutley wretched. I dont know what they expect from the U.K to think its worth the bother of getting over here but I think theyre going to be dissapointed.

Lankytim:
The other day I saw a load running down the slip road onto the M1 as I was getting off to get diesel at “the bunker” just south of MK. When I refuelled the cops turned up and started looking over a French tanker, apparently 10 of them had just done a runner from the back of it as it parked up. All that way in a tanker!

Im usually one of the first to have no sympathy with these illegals but you couldnt help but feel sorry for them. They looked absolutley wretched. I dont know what they expect from the U.K to think its worth the bother of getting over here but I think theyre going to be dissapointed.

Probably because imo theres that many over here now that has made the Uk into such a ■■■ hole.
■■■■ em
Ps , last i knew it was £2000 per clandestine, economic migrant, thieving scum .
The goverment would rather let these scrotes in than the Gurkas ffs :unamused:

Lankytim:

You’re not wrong in your train of thought Tim. I personally think they should all be allowed to come here. I also believe that we should have two tax codes, one marked with “EU” on the end, those that want “EU” on the end (and it should be voulantary!) can pay for them and their legal expenses!!!
But more seriously, if we sorted out our own benefits system for our own scroungers that might be a start. How about everyone who has been unemployed for more than a year has to go to one of these ‘immigration’ style camps and retrain for employment? No matter what kids, commitments etc you have. You can either pay your way or you can’t.
‘Rights’, they all make you sick. Any of them. As some one who has to haul his arse out of bed a 4am or some other such ■■■■ to do a days work i don’t have much time for any of them.
Sorry Tim… :blush: That seems like a rant at you. Its not. Anyway, we’ve a BBC reporter on the case to show how down trodden we are so we’ll be alright!!!

As far as I’m concerned they should be kicked out the instant they are found. Prosecuted for any criminal damage, fined and forced to pay every penny for the damage, prosecution, deportation costs and any other costs that have resulted from their illegal entry. If they are penniless they should be marched to the nearest “work station” where they will be forced to work until they have paid their debts, including the cost of their stay at the work station. Every single one that arrives in this country claiming political asylum is bogus, except some that arrive at an airport. 99% arrive via the EU and should have claimed political asylum in the first safe county they entered. The fact they didn’t, makes any claim bogus.

The reason they come here is becouse our government give them free money, free housing and free lawyers to enforce the benefits our government pour on them.
Other countries give them bugger all and only charities support them. If this country did the same then those that welcome illegal immigrants can contribute the hundreds of £millions each year by supporting the charity.

There’s never a week go’s by when there’s not an article in our local paper about some illegal immigrant caught working while awaiting a decision on deportation.Some of them have been here for years.They are usually fined,sometimes imprisoned,then let back into society STILL awaiting a decision on deportation!
Up to a point I have some sympathy if someone has to spend time here,better they work to earn their keep,but when they are caught,the only thing they should get,IS THE NEXT PLANE OUTA HERE!
The trouble is,if they spend any amount of time here,they usually get married and churn out a few sprogs then claim unfair treatment if they are threatened with separartion from their families with appeals that can,and do,go on for years.

With our government giving them free lawyers, it’s the lawyers that put them up to appealing all the way. It’s the lawyers that are literally making millions just doing legal aid work for the illegal immigrants. If the next government stopped all benefits until their asylum claims have been done & dusted, only the genuine would apply.
It’s our government that is responsible for the £billions each year being wasted on bogus asylum claims and the benefits system that attract them.

I was down in Rochester last night and read an article in their local rag.

An immigrant was caught at Ebsfleet int’l having surfed the train. :open_mouth: Apparently it reaches speeds up to 186mph.

He was only caught after someone spotted him climbing down in between the carriages.

The government wants them here, we live on an island it can not be rocket science to stop them,I think it is acase of (stick em on the bill)