Anybody recommend (thelgvdrivingcompany)

Hi iv got my medical tommorow and cannot decide where to train for my class 1 and 2. I live between Wrexham and Shrewsbury and iv found the LGVTRAININGCOMPANY in telford has a huge cheaper rate then everyone else. If anyones trained with them or no someone who has i would like some feedback. Thanks

Is this the website? It looks like they’re a broker, and are based in Surrey

thelgvtrainingcompany.co.uk/ … tAodIh4AuQ

A list of recommended training providers used by members on here can be found here

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=44667&p=503949#p503949

Is this the website? It looks like they’re a broker, and are based in Surrey

thelgvtrainingcompany.co.uk/ … tAodIh4AuQ

A list of recommended training providers used by members on here can be found here

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=44667&p=503949#p503949

+1

ALWAYS visit the trainer, meet the staff, sit in the vehicles, look at the facilities before you part with any money. The only exception is if you’re booking on strong recommendation. Sadly, the LGV training industry has attracted more than it’s fair share of people happy to take your money then forget to do anything for it. Then they go broke, and you’ve just lost your hard-earned.

So, unless there is a misunderstanding with the name of the company you mention, I would steer very clear.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Ok cheers for the advise guys . shame nowhere in shropshires been recommended yet ,hopefully i will fill that part in soon .

Have no doubt in my mind that this company is broker based -
Quote from their website

“Over 35 of the best training schools nationwide. There is no location The LGV Training Company cannot accommodate”

To be honest I wouldn’t touch them with a bargepole, i’m sure Peter will back me up on this, I know of NO TRAINING COMPANY that can boast the above quote - only brokers spin that sort of bull shoot :open_mouth: :open_mouth: .

Buyer beware.

John

rtitb.co.uk/academy/000050.html

The RTITB are supposed to have a good reputation - Telford

These deffo have a good rep = chevrontraining.co.uk/catc.html

Have no doubt in my mind that this company is broker based -
Quote from their website

“Over 35 of the best training schools nationwide. There is no location The LGV Training Company cannot accommodate”

To be honest I wouldn’t touch them with a bargepole, i’m sure Peter will back me up on this, I know of NO TRAINING COMPANY that can boast the above quote - only brokers spin that sort of bull shoot .

Buyer beware.

John

Absolutely. Strongly suggest you visit John @ Chevron. Follow the recommendations - dont risk your money on poor quality training. RTITB @ Telford have had a variable reputation over the years. Honestly dont know how they’re doing at the moment. They could be great for all I know.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

STAY WELL CLEAR

I got burnt by a company with a similar name , my hunch is they have the same contact etc

please go and visit a company before parting with any monies , make sure your happy with the trainers and can see the trucks , go for an assesment first it will be a lot of money your parting with make sure it counts !!!

jen x

Hi george , Id book an acessment with a couple of trainers before deciding …

Brian dulson is based in shrewsbury ,http://www.briandulsontraining.co.uk/lgvhgv.htm
Myself i took my training with a guy from Telford ,cant say id recommend him tho :unamused: (not RTITB btw )

Let us know how it goes , cheers Mike

its a broker job center use the alot as they paid for mine threw them. Go straight to a training school mate