Anybody on here considered inviting Matt on here...

…For a " Fair Trial By Truck Drivers " … :confused: (hooey- up on Matt)…!

Who on this forum would you members elect as Lord Justice to rid the roads of this beloved land of the accused ‘dashcam nutter’ :bulb:

Nominations :question:

Lock him in a darkened room with Dipper Dave. The thought of some of his antics scares me stiff - in hindsight probably not the best expression to use

I nominate -
Deiseldog999 for “say what you think” comments
Contraflow for sarcastic and witty cutting remarks
Dipper dave just to see how many ■■■■■■ innuenos he can get out of “rear end shunt”

Carryfast, as he would bore the pants off him and cause the prick into having suicidal tendencies, THEN let dipper dave in before he tops himself ! :slight_smile:

I doubt he’d entertain the idea of coming here just to be harangued by a bunch of hairy arsed lorry drivers.

It does create an opportunity for someone else to pretend to be him though, Mushroom Mandy style.

It’s a shame as it would be interesting or his answers ( or lack of) would be, to some of the questions raised on here
We could set up a meeting with Ronnie Pickering he could do the interrogation,lol

I’ve had a dashcam on my car for eighteen months now and also fitted one to my partners car last year. Essentially they are there in case someone does something stupid and to protect my no claims bonus from scam merchants.

In contrast, this Matt guy should come on here and explain why he chooses to use his dashcam to highlight his own poor driving and total lack of awareness of others on the road. I like diversity and would appreciate his take on things. :neutral_face:

If the truck driver has collided with his car on purpose, then the truck driver should be relieved of their vocational license as there no place on the road for them. Perhaps the truck driver concerned would also like to explain their actions, as am sure the truck owner would also appreciate their take on things. :confused:

LIBERTY_GUY:
I’ve had a dashcam on my car for eighteen months now and also fitted one to my partners car last year. Essentially they are there in case someone does something stupid and to protect my no claims bonus from scam merchants.

In contrast, this Matt guy should come on here and explain why he chooses to use his dashcam to highlight his own poor driving and total lack of awareness of others on the road. I like diversity and would appreciate his take on things. :neutral_face:

If the truck driver has collided with his car on purpose, then the truck driver should be relieved of their vocational license as there no place on the road for them. Perhaps the truck driver concerned would also like to explain their actions, as am sure the truck owner would also appreciate their take on things. :confused:

Pretty sure they will get their chance when they sit down in front of a judge.

LIBERTY_GUY:

Former Police and Crime Commissioner Candidate. . Also known as Failed Police and Crime Commissioner. And failed police man.

Utter ■■■■■

Stick him with BoredwivLiving [emoji6] and they’ll form a Lycra/Bellend dash cam warrior brigade between them. They both love to twist and turn everything to what they believe [emoji23].

Make a right pair they would too!

dcgpx:
Stick him with BoredwivLiving [emoji6] and they’ll form a Lycra/Bellend dash cam warrior brigade between them. They both love to twist and turn everything to what they believe [emoji23].

Make a right pair they would too!

:laughing:

:laughing: :laughing:
one left - one a right ,
Bosom pals you might even say :grimacing:

he has not replied to nay of my tweets so I doubt he would bother coming on here. the blokes a ■■■■ who I hope gets made an example of but doubt it.

war1974:
he has not replied to nay of my tweets so I doubt he would bother coming on here. the blokes a ■■■■ who I hope gets made an example of but doubt it.

He hasn’t replied to my tweets either mind you he hasn’t replied to anybodys :unamused:
What I still can’t quite grasp is how someone who ended up getting checked out at the hospital for a suspected pulmonary embolism can find it ok to follow said truck from Northampton to Dunstable to the depot?
Surely he should’ve pulled off at the next available junction/services and called for medical assistance stright away? Plus someone in fear of their life would not play out scenes from the film Dual on the M1 and follow the truck.
The man is a full blown Wayne Kerr who deserves having his buisness going bankrupt through all the bad publicity he has bought on himself. I bet when he did his little stunt and went running to the national/local press he wasn’t expecting the backlash and outrage people have towards him :smiley:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
I bet when he did his little stunt and went running to the national/local press he wasn’t expecting the backlash and outrage people have towards him :smiley:

All he had to do was drive along the motorway for a while, there’s plenty of ■■■■■■■■■■■ around to record without setting it up!
He treated the population like they are stupid and found out the hard way that they’re not.

just tweeted that the bcc have admitted he didn’t make the call when he did on the video.

the bloke is still a ■■■■.