Anybody got any info on this

Hi all

took this picture on keele services t-other day, anyone got any other info on it, i know its got a 525 ■■■■■■■ under it & sounded proper goin through twin stacks.

cheers
gaz

all i know is that its based in leicestershire ive seen it a few times and your right it does sound good through the stacks

thanks for that wally

i think it might shift scrap metal judging by the extended sides & no sheet on the trailer.

cheers
gaz

yeah they do load scrap but ive also seen it loading in cliffe hill quarry so i think they do a bit of everything

just checked the photo of the other side & it has got a sheet, the roll over type.

gaz

Thats Aberdeenshire plates on it, would have been new to someone up here.

if it was up aberdeen did itbelong to sombody called allister cooper or something like that ■■?

tetragaz:
Hi all

took this picture on keele services t-other day, anyone got any other info on it, i know its got a 525 ■■■■■■■ under it & sounded proper goin through twin stacks.

cheers
gaz

walker transport based just off the A6 at mount-sorrel he’s a foden breakers think he does steel work as well as rock ect ect :smiley:

tetragaz:
Hi all

cheers
gaz

saw it around 15.30 coming out corus aldwarke just tipped scrap-alan

i believe it runs scrap out of corby steelworks see it in aldwarke steelworks very regular.

CRAIG-D:
if it was up aberdeen did itbelong to sombody called allister cooper or something like that ■■?

Ali coopers one was a 4x2 and sits at a farm not far from Huntly. Think he just had the one foden.

thanks for all the info guys

gaz

i remember him he used to run into fleetwood every night with a full load of fish fro maberdeen good knows how he did it but he was there every morning unloading all over the place running round like a bat out of hell then load empties and back up the road.

Saw it twice last week in the Doncaster area - once on the A1 and later on the A630, I think it was carrying scrap metal.

Bloke who owns it is Tim Walker from Mountsorrel leics. He runs a couple of foden alpha’s along side as well, but no where near as smart. His dad used to have about 4 or 5 Foden 8 leggers green with a red stripe with C H Walker in white. Had a feature in one of the truck mags about 20yrs ago. Used to be kept really smart.