Any Tramping jobs?

Hello, does anyone know of any tramping jobs at the moment. Most jobs I can find are all with agencies. Looking for something more permanent.
Spent the last few months tramping for Stobarts and believe it or not i’m quite enjoying it now.
I have over 8 yrs Class 1 experience. I’m from Manchester but would relocate for the right job. Thanks and great site btw.

TramperJon:
Hello, does anyone know of any tramping jobs at the moment. Most jobs I can find are all with agencies. Looking for something more permanent.
Spent the last few months tramping for Stobarts and believe it or not i’m quite enjoying it now.
I have over 8 yrs Class 1 experience. I’m from Manchester but would relocate for the right job. Thanks and great site btw.

Hi mate if your enjoying working at stobarts why are you looking for something else I’d stay if that’s the case mate

I do enjoy it but it’s not permanent, it’s on the agency. I have applied for a job with Stobarts but no jobs available at the depot of my choice. So I changed my choice of depots to a busier one and waiting for a response now. Due to all this exposure they have been getting on Tv, they have been inundated with applications.
I have also tried RPL in Milton Keynes.