Any Tesco Fresh Drivers?

Not sure if you’ve noticed or not Phil but there’s a sign in the transport office saying under no circumstances is it to be collected until further notice. I got a phone call the other night too when on my way out, said to not collect any. There must of encountered problems?

Tarrman:
Not sure if you’ve noticed or not Phil but there’s a sign in the transport office saying under no circumstances is it to be collected until further notice. I got a phone call the other night too when on my way out, said to not collect any. There must of encountered problems?

No I hadn’t mate, not been in since Sunday.

Happy days :slight_smile:

still happing at donny !! well was at 5am today

Haha, they’ve now printed off some information about it. To be honest I’m not sure what they’re doing with it, will have to ask when I go in.

They store the green/blue fresh trays outside on dollys. Found a couple of dead rats in them made a big hoo haw but they still get stored outside.

Tesco is boggin anyone who has delivered will see for themselves. I asked how long their 3663 food delivery had sat there for, its the delivery the store cafe gets, Sat there for 4 hours at room temperature still nobody had came threw from the cafe to get it.

Rats the size of small dogs running about at the compactor.

Every trailer stinks of stale booze or off fish. Bloody need a good clean out.

Left 6 pallets of crisps outside all weekend in the torrential rain, boxes where mush and they still put them on the shelves :unamused:

Trouble with tesco is they are so understaffed in the shops its no real, my girlfriend works in tesco tells me loads of horror stories but ive seen plenty of them delivering to them years ago.

My tri was washed out this morning after tipping at rsu,seem to be getting on top of job now,anything new you will always get the odd teething problem,give it a month or two and the job will be running like clockwork.

not today at donny, no attempt to clean the trailer, reloaded with cages , round and onto the bay

had a rat run out the trailer at the rsu, they were trying to freeze some in another trailer,

here at drops, rats are waving from the top of the pile