Any Takers

jobcentreplus.gov.uk/Interne … =FEE/20102 :smiley: :smiley: someone will take it

fozzie:
someone will take it

Think somebody already has!! :laughing:

Which job was it.

I,m starting a new job tonight from the jobcentre.

Bet its mine :blush:

like my mrs says “i know how to choose them”
my reply
“thats how i got stuck with you” :laughing:

sorry thought that would work

it was for an owner driver paid £1.20 mile :laughing: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

go here http://www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk

and search for job reference . FEE/20102

• Job Title
  • LGV 1 OWNER DRIVER
  • FEE/20102

Hours
55 HOURS PER WEEK MONDAY-FRIDAY 5AM-6PM

Wage
EXCEEDS NATIONAL MINIMUM WAGE

Work Pattern
Days

Employer
Global Temps Limited

Pension
No details held

Duration
PERMANENT ONLY

Description

Must hold a current LGV class 1 licence and vehicle. Must have a good command of the English language as you will be required to take directions. The successful candidates will be required to pick up a load and deliver to various locations within the UK and Holland, you will always get a return load. Wages are paid £1.15-£1.19 per mille. This vacancy is covered by the Working Time Regulations. For advice on this regulation call ACAS or download ‘Your Guide to the Working Time Regulations’ from the DTI website. dti.gov.uk/publications. Self-employed people are responsible for paying their own National Insurance Contributions and Tax. For information on how benefits may be affected, and whether entitlement may be lost, speak to a Jobcentre Plus Advisor.

How to apply

You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to Carl Brown at Global Temps Limited, 31 Norwich Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 2ET, or to C.Brown@globaltemps.co.uk.

thanx denis :blush: