Any suggestions? small pallet from dalkeith to aberdeen

hi all, im just trying to sort out getting a small pallet (containing a gearbox and driveshafts) to get it from dalkeith up to aberdeen (where it can hitch a ride on a truck back to suffolk), any ideas who would be cheap for this sort of thing? i tried a couple of the pallet companies online quotes but they seemed to be not fairly cheap, or would it be just as cheap to get it palleted down to suffolk instead? thoughts suggestions welcome!

Would it not be cheap to do the whole journey via a pallet network ?

Try shiply.com :wink:

Would be as cheap sending it on a network all the way down to suffolk as sending it on a network to aberdeen, Try Dalkeith Transport

Try your nearest Palletline member, I put in a EH22 postcode and it came up with Drummond Distribution, there Palletline page can be found here
palletline.co.uk/spoke/DrummondDistribution Hope this helps.

try PS Ridgeway in Dundee or Northwards who have depots around Edinburgh and Aberdeen i think

Pollocks transport, palletways member , depot in livingston. main depot in bathgate

The mob I work for could do it.

bulletexpress.co.uk/

Matt,

We use anyvan.com but if your Suffolk man is going via Edinburgh bypass I could get DAF Trucks to load it at Loanhead they would collect it for me from Dalkeith !

ladder49:
Try shiply.com :wink:

+1

If it’ll go in a Transit someone will do it for peanuts on there.