Any parking ideas

i will be leaving basildon about 2-3 am tues morning heading for the ferry then on down to milan.has anybody got an idea where i can stop after my 8hrs from calais :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

which way are you going Niel,through LUX or via reims and troyes

may be HERE THE ROUTIERS on the motorway
by Chaloen la sud,

Hi Neil, there are a few good Routiers on the national 6, between Chalons sur Saone and Tournus. If you exit the A6 at Chalons sud, after the peage bear right at the T-junc then take the 1st exit at the rdbt, towards Tournus and Macon. You are now on the national.
There,s two or three at Varennes on the left. Further down on the right, near St Cyr, youโ€™ll find a good in the middle of nowhere. Itโ€™s got a good tarmac parking area with CCtv, normally the routiers sign is lit up. Then again on the right one that has an AS24 filling station just before it. There is of course the BP truckstop at Macon Nord exit, but apparently itโ€™s not that good anymore.

it could be either way wont know till i am in work :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi Niel if you are going through LUX and onwards to Metz
BE sure to drive carefull as the french police
do like this stetch of road::, THE ;;Brussel ring, is a a big bug bear
normaly around 0700-0930hrs, you should make it as far
down as Chalon, possible further? it all depends on the
TRAFFIC,what fuel card do you use

assuming youโ€™re doing the normal reims, troyes, dijon route and heading for the blanc you donโ€™t want to be heading down to chalon or macon, thats the long way round
iโ€™d just go into leclerq at dijon brognan services, 7 hours, showers are ok and they had decent grub the last time i went in
if you can keep a good speed up then you should be able to make the 1st services on the A39, youโ€™ll be at the blanc in less than half a shift from there.
if youโ€™re going via frejus, you should be able to get to the beaune routier if its still open, its where IDS beaune is and was a lot better than macon

you can also get some grocers there ,
if you need any thing that is,

thanks for all the info guys :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: