Any Owner Drivers Available This Week for France Run?

This is a long shot only a couple of weeks before Christmas…

I’m hoping there might be an owner driver available THIS WEEK (Wednesday) for a run to France and back. We need someone to take our trailer (triaxle stepframe box) down to meet our driver, who is coming back Greece. Change trailers with him and bring our trailer back to our yard. The load is removals, we are a furniture removal company. Our driver has been delayed in Greece due to the strikes last week and now we are running massively behind - we need to do this to catch up time in order to get our deliveries done before Christmas. Our company is Nomad International (not sure if I can post a link here - I’m new to this).

The meeting point in France would depend on how soon you can depart! Ideally we need someone “yesterday”… realistically I guess the earliest anyone would be able to depart (if anyone is available at all) would be Wednesday. With departure on Wednesday our driver would make it to somewhere between Reims and the Mont Blanc tunnel. Change trailers there and turn around and come back.

Please comment on the thread or PM me!

Thanks in advance

I have only just spotted your post sorry. I have availability for next week if you are still looking? I am a owner driver with plenty of experience of European work.

Thanks for your message but we did manage to find a good owner driver last week and the job is completed thank you.

I’m glad that you managed to get it covered. Please let me know if anything else comes up in the future. Michael