Any one ????

Prefer an answer with an OFFICIAL link…if there is one

The other night we had a driver in that said that because they work NIGHTS they are NOT legally allowed to have a reduced ie 9hr rest and it must be of at least 10hrs …

Told them they were talking out of 1 of the 3 holes their body has :wink: … I’ve never heard of such twaddle but I’ll happily be corrected …

Over to the likes of Tacho , Rog , Coffee etc but if there is such a ruling please provide the link …

Cheers
Nick .

Nonsense.
The only thing thats different for night workers is the provision for an annual medical and the duyy time limit which most have opted out of.

m1cks:
Nonsense.
The only thing thats different for night workers is the provision for an annual medical and the duyy time limit which most have opted out of.

that’s what I told her m1cks but you know what some 3 arse holes are like :wink:

Surprised you didn’t call them out on them saying that they cant have a reduced rest when 10 hours IS a reduced rest. :slight_smile:

Can’t provide a link because there’s no such rule to link to :wink:

If the driver wasn’t working for your company there could be a company rule where he works, but there’s certainly nothing in the regulations to stop him having a reduced daily rest period while working nights, in fact I’ve done it on more than one occasion.

Sounds like he could be getting the daily rest requirement confused with the 10 hour maximum working time when on nights.

tachograph:
Can’t provide a link because there’s no such rule to link to :wink:

If the driver wasn’t working for your company there could be a company rule where he works, but there’s certainly nothing in the regulations to stop him having a reduced daily rest period while working nights, in fact I’ve done it on more than one occasion.

Sounds like he could be getting the daily rest requirement confused with the 10 hour maximum working time when on nights.

the reference to 3 arse holes is its not a he :wink:

Thought so thanks tach

Here’s the official link you need, hope it helps.

idiot.png

O-KAY. If she insists that she’s correct, then tell her that SHE has to provide the proof of her assertions. If she can’t - then tell her “Crack on, Drive!” :wink:

nick2008:

The other night we had a driver in that said that because they work NIGHTS they are NOT legally allowed to have a reduced ie 9hr rest and it must be of at least 10hrs …

Told them they were talking out of 1 of the 3 holes their body has :wink: … I’ve never heard of such twaddle but I’ll happily be corrected …

Over to the likes of Tacho , Rog , Coffee etc but if there is such a ruling please provide the link …

Cheers
Nick .

Are you sure they where not doing 10 hours work, 14 hours duty with no opt out ? We should have the facts first.

Mike-C:

nick2008:

Cheers
Nick .

Are you sure they where not doing 10 hours work, 14 hours duty with no opt out ? We should have the facts first.

No Mike
She insisted that as a night worker your not allowed to have less than 10 hours rest between duty , you know what some women are like when they get something between their teeth :wink: :wink:

nick2008:
you know what some women are like when they get something between their teeth :wink: :wink:

I used to !!! :laughing:

Mike-C:

nick2008:
you know what some women are like when they get something between their teeth :wink: :wink:

I used to !!! :laughing:

Your getting smutty again :wink: