Any one work at DVLA or know any one that does?

long shot,

But does any one work at DVLA?

Im in the forces and maybe some one could help me.,

also does anyone know what

the vocational team is at DVLA?

I’d guess the vocational team deal with licences for drivers doing jobs I.e. truck and buses.
What do you need help with as someone here might be able to help if you’re more specific.

m1cks:
I’d guess the vocational team deal with licences for drivers doing jobs I.e. truck and buses.
What do you need help with as someone here might be able to help if you’re more specific.

I have sent off my licence to get my C entitlement as it was messed up previously, i sent it Yesterday from Germany so hopefully it should arrive thursday/friday ,

I was wondering if i rang up would they check to see if they have got it in the post? i know its a big ask of them, but i have a cat C course starting on Monday 22nd, Because if they update the system there and then on the phone to show im entitled, MY driving Manager can issue me a D441 form to get me through my cat C,

if that makes sense

J

I’ve dealt with DVLA previously whilst serving and they’re normally pretty good if you call them up and explain the problem you’ve got. So I wouldn’t lose much sleep over it mate.

X 2mtd:
I’ve dealt with DVLA previously whilst serving and they’re normally pretty good if you call them up and explain the problem you’ve got. So I wouldn’t lose much sleep over it mate.

cheers mate, phoned them today, no licence there yet, But im booked on 29th to do the course, as the master driver says he should have it back by then or issue me a d441 form,

I had to phone them last year for a licence issue and they hadn’t yet started to process the issue but they placed a ‘marker’ note on my account to notify me as soon as someone started working on it and they phoned me back asking what they could help with.