Any one on for downton out of Tilbury

4 on 40ff tramping any good etc etc

I work for them out of there…But tramping mon to Fri…So can’t really help you with the 4 on 4 off…But it’s not to bad so i’ve heard.Easy enough work…Reels/timber/magazines and a bit of rdc work thrown in…

daftvader:
I work for them out of there…But tramping mon to Fri…So can’t really help you with the 4 on 4 off…But it’s not to bad so i’ve heard.Easy enough work…Reels/timber/magazines and a bit of rdc work thrown in…

cheers any chance of a pm with info on take home etc and hours :question: :question:

I tryd it an walked…took me and 3 other men to pull the sheet back.lack of maintenance. It was embarrassing… Must be they are money focused not to care about their equipment… They can’t seem to fill those positions… People leaving daily…perhaps it might suit you.But realisticly don’t knock yourself out if it don’t work… Even our cousin’s from old commie blocks won’t touch it…

Rog270:
I tryd it an walked…took me and 3 other men to pull the sheet back.lack of maintenance. It was embarrassing… Must be they are money focused not to care about their equipment… They can’t seem to fill those positions… People leaving daily…perhaps it might suit you.But realisticly don’t knock yourself out if it don’t work… Even our cousin’s from old commie blocks won’t touch it…[/quote

OH DEAR was only going to be a stop gap before i move west emailed them but no reply anyway

When I was working at Tilbury (Downtons) on agency, I seemed to find myself “waiting” a lot in queues of stobarts & foreign trucks. The H&S systems in place there have a bad reputation (plenty of drivers killed at tilbury docks) but as long as you’re paid by the hour instead of salaried, I guess the work itself is OK.

It’s hard to get any sense out of the guy at the transport office though. :frowning:

Rog270:
I tryd it an walked…took me and 3 other men to pull the sheet back.lack of maintenance. It was embarrassing… Must be they are money focused not to care about their equipment… They can’t seem to fill those positions… People leaving daily…perhaps it might suit you.But realisticly don’t knock yourself out if it don’t work… Even our cousin’s from old commie blocks won’t touch it…

And that firm go on about safety like that’s all that matters. :confused: :confused:
Not worked out of tilbury but I’m not looking to go back anytime soon.