Any one else been offered sex at tesco rdc

:wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
booked in at rdc and went round and put it on bay, went into goods in and handed over paper work and keys, to which the bird says
69 DRIVE :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
me-yes please :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .
she saw the look on my face :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , seemed to get a bit flustered then managed to blurt out bay 69 drive :cry: :cry: :cry: [i thought originally it was there new policy, get there on time and you get free โ– โ– โ– ],ah well back to sleeping then :cry: :cry: :cry:

I would have thought that a lot of drivers feel that they shafted most days at an RDC.

it would have been worse still if it were me saying 69 please
talk about embarassment :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

69 โ€ฆyou lucky git, I donโ€™t even get offered a cup of coffee

Been told to F Off a few times, does that count? :unamused:

I once got told to go Fโ€” myself at Tesco Southampton,does that countโ– โ– ? :laughing:

On the subject of Tescoโ€ฆ
โ€œโ€ฆ4 immigrants were suffocated in the back of a Tesco lorry last
night. Every little helpsโ€ :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

nice to see youve matured ADY grew in to the job ,
and are proffesional ,
Nah you still a gutter scouringing scum bag looking 4 an easy ride,
i take it you you got 2 for one ,(plus youre points).
only post when you hit home base ,
compition time ,
what can you chat up in the next 7 days ?
all welcome lets go , :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
il post ?. :laughing:

scania245:
nice to see youve matured ADY grew in to the job ,
and are proffesional ,
Nah you still a gutter scouringing scum bag looking 4 an easy ride,
i take it you you got 2 for one ,(plus youre points).
only post when you hit home base ,
compition time ,
what can you chat up in the next 7 days ?
all welcome lets go , :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
il post ?. :laughing:

matured-youll never take the boy away
proffesional-work for stobarts ,only the most proffesional drivers work for stobarts
gutter scrouringing scum bag looking for a easy ride-if thats a abbreviation for looking the next screw,too right :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .
cant stop, new big titted bird behind bar at local,wish me luck :laughing: :laughing: